Auto-Aide, Inc. / Auto Repair

Auto-Aide, Inc Mobile Auto Repair
PO Box 280
I am not going to bash this guy, and I will give both sides of the issue to be a fair as possible. He does have a good record with Better Business Bureau. I will just give the main points. He made a few repair omissions on very expensive repair work on a certain system of the vehicle. When the system he repaired later failed, I complained and he resolved with me. But then another component of the system failed, and this definitely could have resulted from his original repair omissions. He claimed my refusal of replacement part(s) was the cause of the system failure. He also claimed that my original complaint contained misstatements. I dispute this. He should have explained that not installing additional replacement parts would compromise the entire system. Then I would have either paid for additional parts or canceled the repair to avoid any financial loss. I am not making any additional claim against him. But I am writing this because I would not recommend him for car repairs and I think he did me a disservice.

A  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I wanted to clarify a few things on the Auto-Aide complaint I submitted today. I never refused any replacements parts because the owner/mechanic who performed the repair did not tell me that any other parts were needed. There is nothing on the repair invoice that says I declined parts or repair work. There was insufficient communication or guidance from him on this costly and rather complicated repair.
N  4th of May, 2009 by
One more thing I wanted to add to my original review of 4/26/2009. While the following may be factual, this review is only my opinion and does not include a false statement.

Auto-Aide, Inc Logo Auto-Aide, Inc