Auto Advice / Terrible service!

1 4464 Tulane Dr.West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-684-2939

Buying from them was a big mistake. After being promised that things would be fixed and the sales agreement was signed, the run-around started. No one remembered saying that several things would be fixed. After 1 week it became clear that the car had been well cleaned so that many problems were not visible. Oil, transmission and coolant leaks.

After contacting the owner-several times- who also had a case of bad memory, I finally realized that I was being told--TOUGH LUCK Buddy. You bought it! Repair costs so far $ 3000. and mounting. The price of the vehicle $10,000.

Va

Comments

• Lk
      18th of Aug, 2009

auto advice is the worse place to buy a car. when i sign the contract of the car they told me they were going to fix the car .after signing to contract i spent a month taking to car to them back and forth to be fixed i was at a red light and the car just turned off brought the car to them the had to car a couples of days to be fixed. Picked the car up and the here we go again the was driving and the steering wheel got very stiff and the car turned off in the middle of the road. I was very upset. the approval on the finance company toke about a month i was so upset i went there and told them i wanted my money back they told me i had already but miles on the car and the would have to car me that well take it out of my deposit. I was pissed !!! these fat ### give you the run around. I hope people see this in time before because the decision into buying a car from these hillbillies.