Auto 66-Mihailovich / Fraud

Sequoia Wealth Management
Robert (Bob) Mihailovich - convinced a an unexpecting person to wire over $300, 000 of life savings that was in an IRA and to be invested in car loan notes at Auto 66. Even a personal promissory/guarantee was given by Bob Mihailovich, because this was a "for sure" thing. He then disapeared to Federal Prison for over a year and will not answer any questions as to where the money is. He doesn't show any assets in his name - however has two houses, land in Maryland and several Mercedes...that his sons' own (yeah! right) Currenly his name pops up under a company called Growth Capital Managment, LLC out of Dallas, Tx. So, beware!

N  15th of Dec, 2009 by
Do you have any evidence of this? I have a person with a lot of evidence on the inside that can help everyone hurt by this person recover their assets plus more. I have been speaking with some attorneys, and I am trying to come up with some type of class action law suite. With this inside person, and if all of us came together, he wouldn't stand a chance. We could all get the justice we deserve! After wards he most likely would never see the light of another day outside of a prison cell either.

J Doe