Authorize.net / Stay away from them
This poor excuse of a merchant company “Authorize.net” put a hold on my transactions-deposits because they said I was over my limit. My company takes in over 1 million annually and “Authorize.net” held all my deposits over $1, 300 for 30-days. How am I suppose to pay my suppliers and my workers for the products we already shipped! “Authorize.net” almost put me out of business.
Since then we acquired a real merchant account with our bank direct. We now have a merchant machine on our desk direct to our bank.
We will never use an internet merchant account again, and we suggest you don’t ether.
More Authorize.net Complaints & Reviews
- Authorize.net - They steal from you and their support is a joke
- Authorize.net - Authorize.net and its affiliate companies are horrible
- Authorize - Unethical practices
- Authorize.net - They continued to take money from me, but the account must be closed
- Authorize.net - merchant account/ billing gateway
- Authorize - Avoid
- Authorize.net - don't use them
- Authorize.net - do not do business with them