Authorhouse / addressing complaints
I've read the postings about royalites and invite any author who would like more information about their royalties or number of books sold through AuthorHouse or iUniverse to contact me directly at kgray at authorsolutions dot com.
We can provide you with a books printed report which will show how many of your books have been printed. Sales through retail channels, other than through the iUniverse or AuthorHouse Web sites, can take several months to be reported; but they are all reported.
We have no interest in "keeping" royalties from our authors. Our interest as well as our authors' interests are best served when they are satisfied with their publishing experience. We certainly would not sacrifice this satisfaction for a few dollars.
I would caution anyone from putting too much stock in complaints submitted by posters with anonymous or false surnames. We will investigate any issue from a author who submits their name, publisher (AuthorHouse or iUniverse), title of book and specific issue. Thank you.
Kevin A. Gray
PR Manager, Author Solutions, Inc.
kgray at authorsolutions dot com
More Authorhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author House - terrible experience 
- Author House - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - authorhouse — self-publishing rip off 
- Authorhouse - dishonest scam 
- Authorhouse - print on demand, book publisher 
- Author House - book publishing 
- Authorhouse - self publishing scam authorhouse 
- Authorhouse - royalties
- Authorhouse - services of illegal pulling money off of my credit card without my permission