authenticlvbags.com / Mail fraud,misreprsentaion of merchandise,copyright infringement,

1 10839 East Apache Ste#140-49Apache Junction, AZ, United States Review updated:

I purchased a used deauville bag from mari adams with authenticlvbags.com. prior to purchasing the bag i corresponded with mari to ensure she could guaruntee authenticity. she stated that she could and that she would include a copy of the original receipt. when i received the bag i took it to my local louis vuitton store to have it authenticated, at which time i found out that it was a replica. i immediately e-mailed mari to request a full refund and a rma number so i could return the bag as per her return policy. before i send the bag back i wanted to do more research online and i did. i found out some really disturbing information. mari has scammed some people out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars, the consumers sent the bag back and hasn't seen a refund since. i'm really scared, i have a feeling that when i send the bag back she will keep my money . i have taken several pictures of the bag from all angles possible and i took pitures of the phony dust bag and phony receipt. can somone please help me. help me get the word out about mari adams and authenticlvbags.com. if anyone can give me any suggestions i would be very greatful.

Va

Comments

18th of Aug, 2008

Just an F.Y.I. AuthenticLVbags.com now does business under the name AuthLouisVuitton.com. The owner of the old site, "Mari Adams" now calls herself "Nelly Ado." There is already a [redacted] filed against her and her new website, ripping off this person of $2200.00. Thanks for spreading the word on this CROOK. I, too, was one of her victims and am still waiting for my refund over a year later. STAY AWAY FROM AUTHLOUISVUITTON.COM.