Aut0 Insurance / Investigation of claim!

1 28819 Franklin RoadSouthfield, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-358-1171

This company is denying a claim without FULLY investigating the accident. They did not contact all witnesses that are stated on the police report. After speaking to the adjuster, Dee Monaco, she informed me that she was denying the claim due to conflicting stories between both parties. When I asked her if she spoke with all witnesses, she told me she only spoke with one. She never spoke with the two witnesses that were behind me and their contact names and numbers were on the police report that she was provided with via fax from my insurance company, Travelers. She was also informed that my insurance company, Travelers, did an investigation of the timing of the traffic signals at the intersection where the accident occurred since it is a six corner intersection. Their findings were that only one light is green at a time and the witnesses that were behind me would tell her ours was green. Which at that point would dispute her denial of the claim.

Comments

• St
      11th of Feb, 2008

Where do you live?

If your own insurance company (Travelers) will not fight on your behalf to make the other insurance company pay, then you need to hire an attorney. Do not expect the other company to pay unless they are forced to do so, even though they know it is their legal obligation.

In Massachusetts, insurance companies may be forced to pay triple damages for fraudulent practices.