ausuggstore.com / fraudulent sale

1 Rushford, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered ugg boots from this site several weeks ago and have not received them. I checked my tracking number that they sent me and the USPS states it is a non existing tracking number. Can't contact anyone either. I should have checked them out first. This is a fraudulent website.

More ausuggstore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      18th of Dec, 2010

Well you realised atleast. If you have used your credit card then block it immediately so that they cannot withdraw more from your card.

• Al
      19th of Dec, 2010

I ordered UGGS from the same website. I ordered them on 11/30/10 and the money was taken from my account on 12/1/10. I sent the five emails and got no response. The finally wrote back to say they were shipped. Still no sign of them!! I have contacted my bank and will be filing an Affidavit as to their fraudulent practices. In the meantime, I don't have a holiday gift my my daughter...I wish I could do more to warn people about that website!

• Tb
      20th of Dec, 2010

I also ordered UGGS on 11/30/2010 and the money was taken from my account on 12/1/10. I have a tracking number and confirmation that the boots were sent on 12/4/10 but no boots yet! I have sent 3 emails with no response and these were Christmas gifts for both my daughters.

• Th
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I also ordered boot for my daughter from this site on 11/29/10 and have not recieved them and they took their payment from my checking account. Tracking number is no help says they are still in China. They will not answer my emails.Would not buy anything from www.ausuggstore.com they are a scam!!

• Ho
      24th of Dec, 2010

I also ordered a pair of uggs from this website. They were shipped on 12/4/10. I have a tracking number and check it everyday. Still states they are in China. They have answered my emails about when I should receive them. They keep telling me due to the holidays shipment is slow. They have taken the money out of my account but no boots. Also was suppose to be a Christmas gift.

27th of Dec, 2010

I too am getting the same bad information on the UGG boots I ordered from this site. They show shipment but Post Office has no record. They charged my credit card at a higher amount then they should have and added a international transfer fee.
    Ordered early December and still not boots.

• Fa
      29th of Dec, 2010

I ordered boots from them back in early December, and just got them today, and they are FAKE UGGS! I have never been so up set in my life! They are ugly and clearly fake! The color is off, the fur is fake, the stitching if bad! Which I would have seen this web site about complaints before, I would have never ordered from them! Does any one know a phone number to call?!

• Ny
      30th of Dec, 2010

I just ordered from the same people only the website is now called popshoes2u.com, I have sent 3 e-mails and no response...it wasn't until I actually looked at the e-mail address and seen that it was ausuggstore that I looked that up and figured it out!!! They weren't that much cheaper than uggs in a store either!!! I will call my credit card co, but I am sure there is nothing I can do about it!!

• Ny
      30th of Dec, 2010

I just filed a complaint with the IC3 Department or Internet Crimes Department. I think that all of you should do the same.

• Ri
      31st of Dec, 2010

I also ordered UGG boots from this website on 11/30/2010, and have never received the boots. I did sent emails to them three or four times and they did respond giving me a phoney shipping number, then responding with...be patient, they are in transit, it is the holidays. Well, now they do not respond...and i can not find the website anymore. I will contact my credit card company...they were definately not that cheap...and it was not worth the hassle.

• Ri
      31st of Dec, 2010

had the same experience however i ordered from cheapshoes2u.com on dec 7th 2010, i recieved an email from ausuggstore.com saying thanks for the order, i then heard nothing from them for 2 weeks? so emailed them got a reply with a mock tracking number which doesnt exist according to fedex. and now i see that they have changed there address domain again!
    all i can say is dont waste your time with any online cheap deals! just go out and pay the price for your choice of clothing or else you will miss out! not nice!

• Ta
      31st of Dec, 2010

I to have been caught out by this company and got the same messages and fake tracking number. However there is hope in getting your money back. Most Credit/Visa cards cover you for purchases over £100.00 and you can claim back your money direct from your card company, however if your purchase was less than £100.00 ask your bank like I have to undertake a chargeback, they can reclaim the money back directly from the receiving bank. May take some time as the banks fraud departments tend to deal but you should get your money back never the less.

FINALLY ARRIVED!!!
    I ordered my daughters boots on Nov. 29th and have been very concerned about this company. I also had to keep emailing them. They always responded right away and kept telling me that because of the holiday everything was taking longer. The emails seemed very unprofessional and then after seeing all the reports on here I was very concerened and kicking myself because I had not reviewed this company before ordering. Also, the company charged my account twice!!! That was a red flag from the beginning. I am happy to announce that the boots arrived yesterday exactly as ordered and appear to be authentic UGG boots (grey tall classic). I am, however, still in the process of having one of my transactions refunded to my account. My banks fraud dept said it would take about two weeks but shouldn't be a problem.

• Ug
      1st of Jan, 2011

I ordered some boots for my daughter, totally taken in by the discounted price. Foolish me thinking there would be a return policy - without even checking. They arrived, but I was shocked to see they came from China (?). Unfortunately they did not fit her. When I tried to get to the website on Christmas Day, I could not access it, but did see many listings regarding other people's experiences. I guess if it is too good to be true, it is!

• Me
      2nd of Jan, 2011

I could copy/paste most of the comments here. I ordered boots on 11/26/10 and still have not received them. I sent 5 e-mails and received 2 answers, re-assuring me that they were doing what they could. I feel so dumb about it, the good prices blinded me...

• Cd
      4th of Jan, 2011

I ordered a pair of of UGG boots from this site, since they portray they are the authentic UGG boot made in Australia. I realized they were knock-offs the minute I opened the box (from CHINA). This site was very receptive, until I wanted a return shipping address, which I still do not have after some 15 emails. I moved forward with disputing the charge with my credit card company and they indicated the record of complaints they had on file regarding fake UGG boots was astronomical. Now as the consumer, I must gain records from a store which sells REAL Ugg boots describing the differences between the two and yes unlike one of the other comments on this page, you CAN FILE A DISPUTE BASED ON THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE PRODUCT! As my credit card company stated, this group of thieves will most likely reopen under a different website and continue to RIP PEOPLE OFF! BEWARE. BEWARE. BEWARE!

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2011

i ordered boots 1st dec was charged twice, still no boots. payed by visa debit : (

• 4o
      6th of Jan, 2011

This website sells FAKE Uggs! I ordered 2 pairs on 12/15 and only after multiple emails - and no delivery information (as they are shipped EMS) did the boots finally arrive on 1/4/11. Immediately upon opening the box, I realized the boots were fake - knockoffs - and shoddy knockoffs to boot! Real Uggs have a sheepskin sole/footbed..these boots were lined completely in cheap shiny fur...the seams/sewing on them was horrific and uneven. The outer soles were some cheap plastic, not rubber (I have 2 pairs of real Uggs so know what to expect). I was disappointed as these boots were to be gifts for my nieces - guess I learned you get what you pay for. :-( I have been unable to reach the company - ausuggsstore website has been disabled and the 2nd website (shoes on sale) is also disabled. Emails regarding return of merchandise have gone unanswered. Fortunately, my credit card company was willing to reverse the charges (boots & the international "exchange" fee) for me - they were willing to take my verbal answers of authenticity over the phone. My credit card company told me this morning that they had heard from multiple people about this place in the last few weeks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Dm
      6th of Jan, 2011

I unfortunately ordered TWO pair from different vendors - this was one of them! They are definitely counterfeit! If you have received boots (which I have), you can google "ways" to tell if they're fake. The boots I received failed every test! I tried to get my money back...and they offered me $20...but not directions on how to return the boots, which is stated in their return policy! Live and learn. We ended up paying the price for a real pair from Dilliards...and yes...they passed on the tests for authenticity!

• Fi
      7th of Jan, 2011

My poor mom ordered these boots for my sister and I on the 29th of November [my dad's birthday] for Christmas, because she would have to get foot surgery the following day and could not go to the store. It was supposed to be a surprise but when it was Christmas and there was nothing under the tree, she Had to tell us! It kind-a ruined our Christmas because we felt bad for our mom because she already paid for the boots. We tried tracking the boots down but nothing would come up, we tried looking up the website but we found nothing, and we tried calling but no one would answer. I hope they still come. Wish us luck [Knock on Wood] that are boots will one day come.
    -Filled With Hope