ausuggstore.com / Would not return my product

1 Lake Wylie, SC, United States Review updated:

Ordered Ugg boots from this "authentic" ugg store.com, received them from China?? and were clearly not the correct size I ordered. I contacted the website several times, they finally emailed me back and told me that they do not offer a return policy for those boots ?? They say all you have to do is contact them for return directions on the website and with these particular boots they will not offer returns?? or exchanges. I am not worried that the boots are NOT authentic..
Don't order from AUSUGGSTORE, not professional and standup company

More ausuggstore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      22nd of Dec, 2010

FRAUD. Stay away from this web site. FRAUD ALL THE WAY. Fake Ugg's. Cheap, rubber with no return policy.l

• Gl
      22nd of Dec, 2010

FRAUD, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS WE B SITE. FRAUD.
    THEIFS

• Ny
      30th of Dec, 2010

I ordered from them last week, they are now popshoes2u.com, then I thought something was hinky when they wouldn't return my e-mails. I filed a complaint with the internet crimes department. You all should too.

• Ra
      3rd of Jan, 2011

i ordered my uggs about 3 weeks now and i did not receive it as yet. i wrote to them and they said that because of the holiday it will take a bit longer. i hope it comes this week. n i hope itz not FAKE

• La
      3rd of Jan, 2011

I too was ripped off from this company. Yes they are fakes, and bad ones at that. The ones I received had clearly been worn, and they won't reply back to my emails as well. Does anyone know if there can be something done about this? Its just terrible!
    I am out 95.00! Just a matter of principle here. Someone is getting rich.

• Mi
      3rd of Jan, 2011

i made 2 seperate orders before christmas 1st order came in 2 weeks later. the boots seemed ok but the finish was not as neat as i thought uggs would be so had my doubts. then when i made my 2nd order 3 days after the first, i pressed the button twice and ordered 2 of the same boot. I emailed them straight away and they cancelled one payment so i thought they were alright, but the strange thing is that when my first pair came in the lable that askes to declare whats in side and what is it worth said "bed sheets" and "$20". lol

• Mi
      3rd of Jan, 2011

oh i have just checked my online statment and i said in my previous statmentthey cancelled my double order but they have taken the money twice, so i wont be expecting any of that back then. the website has also gone

• By
      11th of Jan, 2011

I ordered Ugg boots from this company on November 28th and have yet to get them. I have contacted them through their website (which is now not working) multiple times and I too got the "it's due to the holiday" answer. I have been tracking my shipment and according to the USPS they're still in China...since Dec. 3rd. I'm hoping I get my boots. fake or not, seeing as though I paid $85 for them. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them now, since their site is down?

11th of Jan, 2011

I ordered Uggs from auggstore.com in earlier december for my sisters birthday, they took a few weeks to come but they are fake. I emailed them 3 times when I finally got a reply they would not give me a return address, they do not give refunds and the part refund is not worth the trouble they keep most of the money anyway and you have to pay to send it back. You can contact them via email. On there website 'contact us' link. But its useless as I said they won't help you. I was really upset and angry. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!