Auspex Infotech / Elance and Guru Client aware of Auspex Infotech

1 Review updated:

Dear Elance Buyer,

Aware of Auspex Infotech, web design, development and hosting company is one of the fraud and fake company get upfront payment from the clients and doing poor services and once completed they will ask for hosting services and most of the time their hosting server will be down but they will get the payment.

Also I got this screenshot when they proposed the bid for my another project posted in elance and I caught these guys. In this screenshot they mentioned having 15 years of experiences but in their website url www.auspexinfotech.com (currently not working) they mentioned like minimum of 3 years expericences.

But when I searched this company in google it has the most negative feedback in all the complaint board and most of the feedback is, it is still not a registered company and don't have programmers and designers.

SO BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE HIRING THEM!!!

Se

More Auspex Infotech Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sd
      Jun 28, 2010
    Auspex Infotech - HR of Auspex infotech is a Goat Cutting Fellow
    qwqw
    Alabama
    Phone: [protected]
    wqqwe.gh

HR of Auspex Inoftech is a goat cutting fellow. he can do anything for money and he doesn't have any ethics and moral.
    He doen't know the value of HR policies and laws. He is working with two companies for HR. one is THARAM solutions and another is Auspex
    Infotech. He is working for two companies at a time. this is not at all in HR Policies. He is a like a dog, always begging for a bone.
    He always tells about the company good, without working he is getting a salary.

In Simple words, He is a broker, not a HR.

• De
      Jun 29, 2010
    Auspex Infotech - Freshers and Experienced developer and designer - Aware of this company!!!
    India
    auspexinfotech.com

Experienced and Freshers...please be aware of this company www.auspexinfotech.com. One of the most fraud company in chennai. They will suck employees blood and you will not get anything at the end but with frustration.

Designers don't attend this company interview as they dont have any designers now. So they will provide you the task to work on which is given by the client and you have to work for the whole day and the work is completed they will not call u back and if the client mention any changes they will call you again.

Also please check the website with infosys website and it is fully copied from there.

Please check their company logo and it is copied from CNBC news logo.

Freshers please don't join this company, as it our biggest request, you will lose your life. They will ask for a 1.5 years bond and you have to submit your original certificates and forget it.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

Aug 17, 2010
    Auspex Infotech - Auspex Infotech - Fake Company still dont have the finalised Logo
    17000 Preston Road, Suite # 100, Dallas,
    Dallas
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]
    auspexinfotech.net

Auspex Infotech is a fraud company seems to have a company in USA and getting projects has mentioned a Fake company address in USA is not a registered company. Even they were not able to finalise the logo yet. Could you check the given below link with 3 different logos. We expect soon they will fix 1 logo.

- Charliee

Oct 23, 2010

Yes, it is true and i lost money for a poor website they developed. Don't go for this company...Auspex Infotech is totally a waste company and you cannot reach anish, VP of that company in case of any issues.

AUSPEX INFOTECH IS A COMPANY WHICH STEAL MONEY AND PROVIDE POOR QUALITY

Feedback Comments:
    “ I have outsourced on many job boards for several years. This is BY FAR THE WORST PROVIDER that I have ever come across. There are plenty of honest, hard-working providers. Auspex Infotech is not one of them. I have no idea how they have gotten any good reviews. Google Auspex Infotech before you hire them. I wish I had. Instead I trusted the feedback on this board. To get the job, the CTO told me he would put multiple programmers on my project. Later he admitted that he had only put 1 programmer on it. They want everything through basecamp. That way it isna??t subject to arbitration. The elance workroom works fine, no other reason to use basecamp. a?? Can't be trusted. a?? No "team" although claimed there was. a?? Claimed work was done that wasn't. a?? Don't do unit testing much less qa testing. a?? Claimed bugs were fixed that werena??t wasting my time rechecking over and over. a?? Don't adhere to a schedule at all a?? Marked off milestones that have never been touched. ”

• Ka
      Apr 14, 2011
    Auspex Infotech - Auspex Infotech has a Good Feedback from Clients in Elance
    India
    auspexinfotech.com

“Auspex team has exceeded all my expectations! They have a very formal process for organizing tasks, thus nothing gets lost and everything is taken care of in a very timely manner. I cannot over emphasize the fact that they work SIX days a week, this is amazingly convenient for issues that may arise unexpected. The team is great about setting up appointments with phone or CRM (Basecamp). All request were met with professionalism and always courteous. From day one this company was a pleasure to work with. We started with just a vision and this vision was turned into reality by Auspex. From design to programming you could not ask for a better team of individuals. They have such a large company with many different areas of expertise that they can leverage other departments to give you cutting edge service and technology. If you want your project done right look no further Auspex is the company.”

• Au
      Apr 21, 2011

They are good

• Ou
      Jun 23, 2011

I know this is a different issue / experience but you must know the the truth... Elance abuses customer Privacy!
    I have just been informed by a 3rd party (who fully disclosed he was a 3rd party) that elance released my transaction history!
    This 3rd party is not a registered user of elacne, there was no subpoena, no warrant and no request from any law enforcement agency but this 3rd party was able to send several well crated emails to elance inquiring about my account, acting as a 3rd party and was able to get access to my transactional history.

Be warned of elance they do NOT protect your privacy.
    They will release your personal data and release your financial records to anyone...

• Gl
      Jul 15, 2011

I agree! I have also payed for a design and never got any work done. This company can not be trusted!! Beware of AUSPEX!!