Auscom Accommodation Consultancy Pty Ltd / Company missing fund and closure of bank account

6 Devlin Court,Mill ParkMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
Phone: 94365987
Full investigation on Auscom Accommodation Consultancy Pty Ltd from year 2001 to 2005 whereas I am the company Director who has personally deposited AUD 82.334.55 into westpac bank company account which is missing and also closure of account without my knowledge and consent.He has also removed my wife from the company and resubmitted another person as director without my consent and approval as company secretary.As company secretary he has misappropriated company fund and has also refused to give details of the fund used and tax submitted to me when requested.I am requesting to investigate this matter very seriously as bring this perpetrator to justice.
I have reported this matter to the department as below.

To police department in Mill Park(Crime Division)
To Australian Taxation Office
To ASIC Department
Court Case in Supreme High Court
To Spathis Partners(agent no 3564) not interested to respond as engaged by company secretary.
Company secretary(no respond till todate)
To ITSA Department

I am writing this complaint to investigate this matter very seriously as how can a person as secretary can misappropriate company fund and close bank account as he likes as if hes the only company Director and secretary as he can decide as he wish and also removing and engaging Directors as he wish.

Contact details:
e-mail: dorai@maxismail.com.my
Home ph: 94365987
H/P : [protected] (my wife) I have given full authorisation to her for any information to be contacted and she was the company Director from 2001 and removed by the secretary in year 2004 for whatever bad intension he had to remove her from the company.

Please do e-mail me or write to my corresponding address for any information that you may require for this case to be investigated.

Yours Sincerely
Dorai Singam

Auscom Accommodation Consultancy Pvt Ltd Logo Auscom Accommodation Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Customer Care Service