AUSA Logistics Company / No Service

1 VA, United States Review updated:

We payed for a Lexus IS250 to be shipped from Sarasota Florida to Virginia and they said they would pick it up within three days. It has been over two weeks and they still do not know when it will be shipped. They keep saying "It will be picked up by the end of the week" We payed them in full already and they want a $250.00 Administration fee to refund our money. This company obviously under bids their jobs and then they cant get anyone to transport for that price. They are extremely rude when you call them and very unprofessional. I would highly advise everyone to stay away from these crooks because they can't follow through with their end of the contract.

Comments

• Fo
      Aug 16, 2011

You are right. They insist on being paid immediately, they never pick up your vehicle, and now eight months later they have not sent any refund. This seems to be standard procedure for them as I have now seen several similar complaints on the internet. I find it surprising that the government has not punished them and shut them down. At this point all I can do is warn everyone to stay away from A blue knight and AUSA which is the sister company.