AURORA / mortgage help

1 PO BOX 1706Scottsbluff, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18005500509

Aurora is refusing to work out a solution for me. I had asked for two payments to be put at the end of my loan so that I could catch up. I got one payment behind. My teaching job did not become full-time this year because I am not yet certified but I am working on becoming certified. My hours was not garanteed this year so my income was decreased. My Social Security benefits was cut (800.) a month. I now have no health insurance and I am my soul provider. My last application for modification came in at 30% but needed to be at 31% so that they could help me and they refused. Now the summer is here and I am not working at even less than during the school year. I may not be able to pay next month's mortgage. I am one month in the rear as of today. What can I do?

Comments

• Ne
      27th of Oct, 2010
    AURORA - Fraud
    Aurora

Showed up. Asked for half up front Ruined my carpet and did nothing on the bathroom remodel. Left trash in my house, stole $200 from my kitchen drawer. Cashed check immediately. Took $325 for a job never done. Called police filed report. Reading many more compaints that he is doing this all over denver and surrounding areas. If this has happened to you please contact me so we can stop this thief. 970-731-9935 The police say that it is a civil matter but if we get enough people together we can go to the Aurora districe attorney for a scam artist and criminal theft. acole747 AT aol.com Uses story that he has to leave to go take care of his little girl and that his wife is in the hospital.

• Au
      27th of Jul, 2012
    AURORA - problems
    Buffalo Bills
    Primm
    Nevada

I stayed at Buffalo on July 26, 2012. First I took over one hour to check in. Only one person at the desk. Then it took another half hour for some to take our bags to our room, again only one person working parking cars and bell hop. Unable to talk to general manger left message. Spa used as kids room. Life guards do not in-force any rules they have posted. Security guard grabbed my arm when I called the manger for the pools to complain that 19 kids where in the spa water over flowing and had been in there for more than 10 min. I will file charges against him and will sue.