Aurora Loans / Allowing my home to go into foreclosure and a bad loan

1 19438 77th St. Ct. East, Bonney Lake WA, 98390Bonney Lake, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 253-740-3126

My loan was sold to Aurora Loans by a Broker named Shawn Portmann who is now under investigation for fraud. I do not believe Aurora handled my loan in good faith. I did go under and attempted to sell my home as a short sale. They decline three offer and one an all cash offer. They allowed my home to go into foreclosure. I would really like my loan and file to be reviewed for any malfeasance. Where do I go?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010

Not the comment I was expecting from this site...sucking ad

• Ed
      10th of Nov, 2010
    Aurora Loans - loan modification
    aurora loans
    PO Box 1706 Scottsbluff, NE 69363-1706
    Phone: 800-550-0508

We have applied for a loan modification thru a lawyer since Feb 2010. Every month they ask the same kind of documents. They offered a forebearance and finally in Nov 2010, they denied us, because we failed to submit the same paperwork submitted previously.
    From what I heard from the lawyer, Aurora loans, if they approve modifications will add all the late fees on top of the mortgage loan, making the loan even bigger, with an even higher interest rate.
    Now what is the point of modification if the value of the home is only half from its original value.
    I thought banks got some help from the government help homeowners? looks like Aurora Loans have investors lined up to suck up homes that are in trouble.
    It's about time someone from the government step in to stop Aurora Loans from doing this practice.
    Aurora Loans are so un-compassionate towards people, I recently lost my husband and they won't even consider it.