AuraVie / free trial Offer for AuraVie

1 7900 Gloria Ave., Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

I just got this product on [protected] and I am trying to cancel this order because of the reasons below so buyer beware. I should of been more careful.
I can't get a hold of them to tell them that I want to cancel out of there offer before they charge me $97.88 dollars for there product. I went back on there site and reread the fine print and realized that I automatically would be charged this amount to my credit card at the end of the 30 trial period. Don't by this product It also made my eyes burn and I only used it once. And when you order it they don't tell you that you will charged an amount of $1.93 for E-books and they claim that they are free. I started calling them at 6oo am on 7-25-11 and it is now 10:28 am EST and I still haven't gotten a hold of them. Every time I call they say to call back during normal business hours. I don't know what I am going to do does any one have any suggestions out there If so please E-mail me at [protected]@aol.com PLEASE I don't want to be charged for this crummy product.

I hope this helps someone to not make the same mistake I made

Comments

• Su
      Aug 22, 2011

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the company. I actually had a good one. FYI, their number is 866 216 9336 and they are open from 7am to 4 pm PST

Sep 27, 2011

I had the same experience. Burning eyes and subsequently, being charged for 3 months of product. I had not read the fine print and was oblivious of the "contract" that into which I entered, when I asked for the free trial and did not cancel within 10 days.

I did not receive the 2nd shipment, which might not be any fault of Auravie..they claim to have post office confirmation that it was delivered. When I got the third shipment, I called and found that I was unable to recover any of the $300 or so, paid with my credit card. BEWARE. Vanity...

Dec 01, 2011

I spoke with a customer representative 6 hours ago which would have been between 6-630pm, My time. I called in to see about returning the merchandise I had purchased as it had begun to break out my skin. I was advised that there had been an attemp to collect a payment from me on three times. I advised the rep that I was not contacted neither by phone or by email. he told me that i was obligated to pay as the trial period had passed and that i needed to make the payment. I asked him if the payment could be taken out as I did not have the money now because I had already paid bills this week, he agreed to the 14th of December, which would have been my next pay period. After putting me on hold for a minute or so, he came back and said that would be fine and he would send me a confirmation email.

Viewing my account this morning, i find that he had taken the payment out already. NOT ONLY DID HE LIE HE HAS NOW CAUSED ME TO HAVE POSSIBLY BOUNCED MY RENT CHECK THEREBY JEPORDIZING MY CHILDREN AND I BEING EVICTED. THEY STATE ON THEIR RECORDING IN SO MANY WORDS THAT THEY OPERATE THEIR BUSINESS IN A PROFESSINAL AND WITH BUSINESS ETHICS. I CALLED IN GOOD FAITH, NOT TRYING TO SCAM OR CREATE A PROBLEM; AGREEING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ON THE TIME AGREED UPON BY THEIR REP ONCE ADVISED THAT ONE WAS NEEDED. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEIR COMPANY TRIED TO CONTACT ME REGARDING ANY LATE OR A PAYMENT THAT WAS NOT SENT. I AM DISGUSTED AND ANGRY AND I WILL BE FORWARDING THIS INFORMATION TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN THEIR STATE OF CA TO ALERT THEM OF THESE UNFAIR PRACTICES. SINCE THIS PAYMENT WAS TAKEN AT THIS TIME I EXPECT THIS ACCOUNT IS CLOSED AND THERE ARE TO BE NO FURTHER DEDUCTIONS FROM MY ACCOUNT.
    YOUR REPS LIE..
    SIGNED; PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

• Ey
      Jan 20, 2012

AuraVie Skincare aka, Bunzai Media Group, Inc. I have a dispute with this company as well. You can call the Better Business Bureau in Colton, CA at 909-825-7280, or file a complaint using this link: http://www.bbb.org/us/Find-Business-Reviews/name/auravie/92324/ There have been 93 complaints filed in the last 3 years; 87 of these complaints have resulted in the consumer’s complaint being “answered and satisfied” (which may mean if you file a complaint they are more willing to refund your money).There have also been 766 inquiries of which only a handful (single digits) have been satisfied. A BBB employee told me they are aware of a pattern developing. They need more complaints filed in order to downgrade the company’s rating. You can also file a complaint verbally via phone (takes about 5 minutes) with the FTC at 877-382-4357. I have also called my State Attorney General’s Office and they directed me to a website to download a complaint form.

• Sh
      Mar 01, 2019

I like your product but can not afford repeated shipments at this time. We lessened the money on the credit card that we used to pay shipping. If they try to use it, they will be denied. After reading the complaints, this is the only option that we have...