AURA VIE / Be wary of this Company

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I also have been the victim of this outrageous scam! I ordered a free trial for the cost of shipping and handling of $4.95. I received my bank statement with suspect charges of 99.78 from a company I did not recognize so I called. It was Aura Vie for my free trial which there was no return policy or terms on the site i was on which was not their homepage. I called and requested it be taken off and was told they couldn't do that and I could not send product back, which has not even been opened. I informed them I would dispute with credit card company and was told she would speak with her supervisor. He offered to take $30.00 off my charge if I sent a paper saying I would not dispute! He also said If I did dispute they would fight it and I would not get anything! They really have this scam perfected! I guess I better go try the stuff.

At
Mar 18, 2013

Comments

• Wa
      Mar 13, 2013
    AURA VIE - Dishonest Business Practices

Aura Vie is a scam...what they are doing should be illegal and there should be a way to stop this dishonest practice. I'm wondering if there is a way to take legal action against this company. The advertisement did not state that there was a 10 day trial period and that after the 10 days, I would be charged for the product. In fact, I was surprised when I received a full box of products. I had requested samples. I couldn't have know this would happen. How do we stop the people that do this?

•   Mar 13, 2013

• Cy
      Jan 16, 2014

I am another victim of this exact senario! I could understand every single part of these reports, I made one of my own! I called to get address to return my so called trial offer with no avail, Aura Vie gave me the wrong address, & my package was returned to me even after I stated I did NOT want this, they never opened my package, as I sent it back via return receipt requested, ( not cheap) I ended up with my signature to receive same package I sent out!! what a bunch of lame ducks, I will be sure to tell all friends & family, and post ! They are a pack of thieves, liars, & complete disregard for all their people, I live on a fixed income, I'm 61, & am extremly up set with all Aura V ie company & being so smitten about their customers, like us!! God never sleeps & can see all!! you Aura Vie, I wonder how you Aura Vie sleeps @ night, ! Totally off my list of skin care products, I also know a lot of Seniors, I could make you' a lot of business, but know I can see with my own eyes what Shisters your company offers!! No thanks!! Cynthia Cadorette 1/16/2017

• Cy
      Jan 16, 2014

I sincerely believe in all I stated, & very proud of the Seniors I represent, sorry for your loss could have made a great product, well for now, we'll find another product, maybe Cindy Crawford, Meaningful Beauty, we will give our money to a tried & true Cindy"s very sprcial offer to Seniors, & there's a lot of us!! Shame on you Aura Vie!!!