Auntie Anne's / product and service

1 Dallas Love Field Airport, United States Review updated:

While waiting for flight, at Dallas Love Airport, we got 2 pretzels, one was fine, the other was burnt, black and hard and cold. I took it back to the girl and asked her, "Could I get a pretzel that is not burnt?" She just stared at me with a blank stare, I thought maybe she didn't understand English or something, so I said, "This pretzel is not edible." She turned and said something to the other woman who was making new pretzels, then turned back to me and said that it would be a few minutes, and I said OK.
After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, she made eye contact with me and said, "Here." And she walked away. I went to the counter, took the pretzel she left on the counter for me, said, Thank you, and walked away. Real classy people working there, do you train them for 10 minutes before they start dealing with the public??
This happened on Nove 13, 2018 @ 1;32 pm Store ID DALPCG02 #341477 Ericka was on the receipt.

Je
Nov 14, 2018

More Auntie Anne's Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      14th of Nov, 2018

What didn’t she do, say sorry? They’re kids dealing with some rude customers and don’t think sometimes. She made a mistake but fixed it. Did you expect a free pretzel as an apology or a coupon for a freebie?