aul warrranty company (auto) / wont cover engine repair saying the valve &melted when clearly it it broken and chipped off

United States, Connecticut Review updated:
just a consumer
i purchased a warranty from aul warranty company last yr. feb 14 08'. well my car a 99 accord had 157, 000 miles on it . well june o8' the trans mission went . now jan. 08' my engine went . when the repair shop tried to get them to cover it the inspector came out and said the valve was "melted' when clearly it is chipped off. the cylinder had water which caused the valve to crack. they r refuseing to pay for it nad its obvious that it is not melted if it melted the whoe alve would be melted . it has a whole with jagged edges . thats not melted t o me. they wont cover it . i dont no wat to do . i am a single parent . there is no way i can afford the price of that engine. also aul asked the repair shop "didnt we replace the transmission 6 mths AGO" clearly they dont want ot pay for it because # 1 the trans as replaced. # 2 my warranty expires feeb14 09" they just dont want to fork up the money. what do i do/ can i bring this to court and fight for my rights. they can say wat they want and thats it ?

A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
Please keep fighting this rip off company!! I bought a used 202 VW Passat. Eight, eight days later it was towed to the VW mechanics where it sits now, 13 days later! AUL will pay $3, 000.00 and it will take $4, 500.00 to fix it correctly. These mechanics are rated # 1 in my state (MO), have been in business for years, and they know what they are talking about. As a matter of fact they said they have never experienced anything like what AUL is trying to do to me. I too am a single parent.
Email your State Attourney and your State's Consumer Help folks and corbon copy in these AUL crooks. This is the email I have for AUL; info@aulcorp.com
We should not have to take this!!!
A  6th of May, 2009 by
you guys need to file a complaint in the bbb.com if you havent done so yet. that would give them run for their money.