Aul Warranty / Warranty Does NOT Cover Drive train
I bought a used RV and was sold a Drivetrain Warranty. I bought the warranty for $1, 500.00. My RV broke down in another state, stranding my entire family. We had to get a hotel, rent a car and leave the RV at a dealership for repair, ending our vacation.
The warranty specifically excludes the broken part of the drivetrain from coverage. Therefore, the warranty does not cover the drivetrain. It is not a Drivetrain warranty if it does not cover the entire drive train. BEWARE, THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH WHERE THE TITLE OF THE WARRANTY SAYS ONE THING, "DRIVETRAIN WARRANTY" AND THE ACTUAL COVERAGE EXCLUDES ESSENTIAL PARTS OF THE "DRIVETRAIN."
More Aul Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Aul Warranty - Won't pay 
- Aul Warranty - Not honoring warranty
- Aul Warranty - Fraud
- Aul Warranty - Denied good claim
- AUL Warranty Service - Rip off company
- Associates Underwriting - Your company won't cover rear ends on trucks
- AUL Corp service contracts - Vehicle repair warranty
- Aul Warranty - Warranty
- AUL - They refused my claim
- AUL Corp service contracts - Refused repair coverage