Audible — unauthorized credit card charges
I enjoy being Audible's customer since many years now.
Unfortunately, in the course of several last months I've been charged by "Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ. S" . I do not understand what is that charge for? Is it you who charged me, or is it a fraud of some kind? Can you help me with this issue somehow and most importantly, how can I get my money back?
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!