Audible — unauthorized credit card charges
Over the holidays, my son wanted to share one of his audible books with me and so we started to open the Audible app for me. We were unsuccessful with the book sharing and I deleted the app from my phone. I have been charged 14.95 twice and I want this refunded and further charges stopped.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you for a quick resolution with no additional charges to my credit card. ~ Nancy Elliott
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!