Audible, Inc Newark, NJ / audible stole intellectual property from music mogul, sean diddy combs

1 Newark, NJ, United States Review updated:

Hip hop series, a damsel in distress episodes 1-16 were narrated, and produced by these actresses, vanessa reyes, adrienne roberson and the fabulous felicia farraday in 2017. These episodes were produced with amazon kdp and audible and once finished, were to be put on sale with itunes and audible. What happened? Where are they? Why won't customer service with amazon and audible return sean diddy combs and my phone calls to address this matter? Why? Because they outright stole our hip hop pilot television series. That's why! See, this is kinda what diddy was tawkin' bout. When he said, that these music industries wanna make money off the black and hip hop culture, yet leave us out as if we had nuthin' to do wid it. Ya feel me? I feel amazon and audible stole our hip hop series ideas. I really do. A damsel in distress was a pilot television series for future television entertainment platforms with netflix and revolt television. The only episode greedy amazon and audible put on sale was a damsel in distress episode two by sean diddy combs and myself. That's it. The other episodes are fire baby, fire. Hella fire!!! Audible is located one washington park 16th floor newark, nj 07102

• Updated by Hollywood Sucks, Jul 22, 2018

Hip hop be A Damsel In Distress audiobook episodes 1 thru 16 were produced by actresses Vanessa Reyes Felicia Farraday and Adrienne Roberson. These hip hop series audiobooks were produced by these actresses in 2017. Amazon and Audible never put the audiobooks on sale to be sold on iTunes and Audible. The companies won't respond to Sean Diddy Combs and me. These companies stole our ideas and intellectual property. Amazon KDP is located 410 Terry Ave Seattle WA 98109 and Audible is located One Washington Park 16th Floor Newark, NJ 07102

• Updated by Hollywood Sucks, Jul 22, 2018

April 2017, these actresses produced and narrated Diddy's hip hop series A Damsel In Distress episodes 1 thru 16. Adrienne Roberson, Vanessa Reyes and The Fabulous Felicia Farraday. We have the contracts for all episodes. In the contract, it says if Amazon and Audible don't put the audiobooks on sale within six months of them being produced, Amazon and Audible pay the owners of the series damages up to 20 Million Dollars. The only episodes they put on sale on iTunes and Audible was A Damsel In Distress episode two under Sean Diddy Combs. Audible is located One Washington Park 16th floor Newark, NJ 07102

Ho
Jul 22, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Jul, 2018

What relationship are you to Mr. COMBS? Shouldn't HE be the one posting this, if in fact, his copyright was violated in some way?

The reason why I ask, is because I've gotten notifications on my computer, that, in order to play Audible books, I have to approve the usage on my itunes. It makes me wonder if Audible is owned by itunes... And, if it is, your original contract should have stipulated that iTunes may ONLY use the copyrighted material on ONE of it's platforms: Itunes.

If you just say that Itunes can use the material, then they are going to allow it on all of their platforms. Does that make sense?

• 9w
      22nd of Jul, 2018

same as before if you believe they stole your property take them to court

• 9w