Audible / double billing even I cancel the membership!!!
About three days ago, I opened the golden membership on audible and got one credit, and use that one credit for one book, and then i cancel the membership because i can't finish one book in a month. So I usually just open the membership at every several months. And I received the receipt email, one is 17 dollars with tax, the other one is 0, because the second bill, the book, it's bought by Audible credit. But, today I check my bank bill, I was charged twice at 16th of November, each time was 17 dollars. This is double Charge!!! I only buy one book by one credit given by the membership! How come 34 dollars! This is cheating! If I didn't check the bank, audible can just take away my money! And above all, my receipt I get was 17 dollars and 0 dollars, because the last one is bought by a credit!!!
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!