Audi Q5 / servicing/repair

South Africa Review updated:

I have spoken to a person at customer services to lodge a formal complaint.

I bought a r650 000 q5 and it has gear problems already on 55000km’s!!!

My car is standing at audi menlyn for more than a week now and is still not working correctly, so I spoke to technicians today at audi menlyn and their response was that they are waiting for technical data from audi south africa that is waiting from audi germany???

I have to sit and wait now without any transport, until they oneday decide to fix my car. Audi menlyn has no courtesy car for me, so I have to rent a car and try to recover the costs from them.

This is the last time I will own an audi!!!

Comments

• St
      May 26, 2013
    Audi Q5 - Reaccuring Car problem
    Audi East London
    South Africa

Good Day. My name is Stonga Gqamane and I bought an Audi Q5 Vin Number wauzzz8r7ba032653, Number Plate FMH970EC, 51088 KM. This car was bought in 2010 at a price of R490k(CASH). Last year(2012) December it started jurking while I was on my way to Cape Town. I had to have the car towed to East London where the rude staff only worked on my car because I wouldn't stop calling them and asking for a report back. Got the car and continued with my journey but it did axactly the same thing while I was in Cape Town, another inconvenience since I was in another province and all the calls I had to make to get the car towed again. Mid May the car did the same thing and it was towed to EL from Mtata, I had to hire a car to get mself to East London to go fetch the car because again they told me the car ewas fixed. NOW TODAY(26MAY) the damn problem is back again and I now have to AGAIN hire a CAR for the period the car's in the workshop. Somebody please help me find a solution.