Audi Jacksonville / Dealer steals gun from customers car
My daughter was in from out of town and needed service on her Audi A4. She is a traveling nurse and carries a gun for protection. She purposely locked her gun in the glovebox of her car, but upon leaving the dealership, she noticed the glovebox unlocked and her gun missing. Upon contacting the dealer, the service manager, Janet, was rude, unprofessional, and extremely defensive. She wound up saying we could not prove anything, therefore they were not liable.
More Audi Jacksonville Complaints & Reviews
- Audi SA - Poor Service Delivery/Customer Satisfactory 
- Audi - Problems with Audi A3 1.4 T 
- Audi Roadside Assistance - DAMAGE
- Audi & Vw South Africa - Rebuild Audi RS6
- Audi USA - Biggest nightmare 
- Audi Hatfield - engine and excess oil consumption
- Audi Cape Town - incorrect finance agreement
- Audi Centre Richards Bay - workshop damage not repaired whilst other repairs were undertaken
- Audi Automotive Company - false advertising scam!!
- Audi Centre Johannesburg - unethical behavior