Audi Automotive Company / false advertising scam!!

United States Review updated:

Got this email this morning saying I won a new car and $900, 000.00 dollars. This email was sent to my main email not spam. How do these people get our emails?

On behalf of Audi Automobile Company, I Mr. Don Morgan is writing this brief letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $900, 000.00 US Dollars and a brand new Audi Q7 2017 model.

The selection process was carried out through electronic email ballot system our aim is to select winners through the internet which will be much more easy way to select winners all around the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email so have no fear.

For you have emerged a winner if you are the original proprietor to this email account which you have received the winning notification letter.
For more vital details regarding this short information kindly forward your details to this contact email ID: [protected]@outlook.com to open your claim file.

Fill this information. {1} Name: {2} Age: {3} Sex: {4} Marital Status: {5} Country: {6} Nationality: {7} Cell Phone Number:

Winning Batch No_ Is: ASQD. 532AZL85R5.
This Very Promo Was Officially Approved And Sponsored by German Audi Company.

Sh
Dec 06, 2017

Comments

• Cm
      May 22, 2019

Hi my name is Charles Montgomery and I just received this email this morning, I do remember entering a audi contest to win a vehical some time ago but I don't remember anything about winning money. In this email it gave me a batch #_AWQ: 4R2L7FG3W1T6. I'm pretty certain this email was a scam since it pretty much matchstick the other emails I seen on here only with a few changes like the name from who it's from and a few other small changes. But I still haven't seen anything in here from Audi warning people of this scam, I've seen others asking audi if this is a scam but no responses. If this is a scam which I'm sure it is audi has a responsibility to inform the public if these emails are legitimate or not. I will not post any personal or sensitive information about myself on here because this is a scam. If it were legit they wounderstand not ask you to post personal Infor openly like this in fact the batch number should be enough. In the contest that I had entered audi received my email and my cell and my name and that information is sufficient enough for me to be reached by Audi if necessary. You also may want to remember the chances of winning anything are slim to none so if you ever receive an email like this one that you are not quite sure about its credibility that it most certainly is a scam. When was the last time you were lucky enough to win something. Also if you do not remember entering a contest then again it is a scam. He'll even if you entered a contest like I did ask yourself why they want you to post personal info openly. If it seems to good to be true then it is and I'm sorry to disappoint you. It's despicable what these scammer's do- preying on the hopes and dreams of innocent;slightly naive people who just want to belive the best, but don't put yourself and your family in danger of fraud protect your information and learn how to spot scams and frauds- there are tips on google. It can take years even a lifetime to recover from a stolen identity- think about that next time you openly and willingly put your info on a website for anyone to see. And remember once you post something on the Internet it's there to stay, for all to see now and in the future. Best of luck to you all and I'm sorry it would have been nice to win a new car.