Auctionessistance.com / terrible customer service!!!

Santa Paula, CA, US Review updated:

I'm not the first complaining about this but I also want to say that these guys AuctionEssistance have the worst customer service ever!! Recently I spoke with one of their supports and person was very rude and used swear words. I'm so angry and disgusted with this service. How dare they talk like that with their users!? I hope this shady business will be shut down. Or at least they need to know what people are working for them and how terrible is their support service!

Ao
Dec 01, 2016

Comments

• Gl
      Jul 21, 2017

BEWARE, Scam site, just wasting your time and money. I was blocked by IP. They take my money and not give refund, than was rude and disrespectfull communication for my 2 simple questions. Managed to offend not only me, but also my country. They canceled my order.

Look at Manner of communication of auctionessistance.com (They answered only after I send a message that says If I will not receive refund in couple of days than I will call to police):

LOOK HOW THEY REALLY COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS:
    If you want to make some false reports do so, and I will have your info spread out everywhere.

So don't even think of starting [censor] because you won't win.

We have done this with numerous people and they regret ever [censor] with us before.

Maybe next time, learn how to comprehend English fool

Contact me one more time and see what [censor] happens. [censor].

Oh I steal your money, but email says credit card refund successful.

[censor] stupid Russian.

Talk about mature when you can't even [censor] read?

Nice logic there, make sure to learn English before answering.

You just look like a [censor] hypocrite.