Auction.com / auction on a property no longer for sale/available. I am the owner.
RE: property 99 Benedict Road Warwick RI 02888.
I am extremely over the edge with your companies unprofessionalism. My property as of November 10th, 2017 has been off the market due to a bankruptcy we filed. The attorney knows, the mortagage company is aware and there is a "Stay" on our property. Your company has been notified via email and telephone regarding this matter. To date, no resolution has been accomplished. My property is still listed to be auctioned November 29th, 2017 and customers although it is a Felony, have been showing up at my property asking questions. This auction is scheduled for next week. I will press and file a formal complaint based on the lack of interest on a time sensitive matter. Also for the safety of the occupants in my home. I am requesting for my property to be removed from the auction and or any advertisement on the internet or any other listings.
More Auction.com Complaints & Reviews
- REDC / Auction.com - Unfair charges 
- Auction.com - unfair practices 
- Auction.com - Real Estate Auction 
- Auction.com - Illegal Auctions & Fraud 
- Auction.com - Won the auction - Lost the house! 
- Auction.com - Deadbeats 
- Auction.com - illegal auction
- REDC / Auction.com / Landauction.com / NRLL East - Faud, misleading 
- Auction.com - I won a house but not same as pictured
- Auction.com - waste of time