Auction Monster / Free eBay Kit / Unauthorized withdraws from my bank account!

1 United States
Phone: 8006095118

I only REQUESTED info about this FREE work from home B.S. and once I figured out it was total bull [censored] I immediately ask for my account to be canceled and the "live" online chat agent assured me that my account would not be charged any additional fees including the $1.87 that you are asked to pay just to find out more info. So what happened??? A charge shows up on my account for $59.95 from a totally different company. I call up Auction Monster and spoke with a woman or should I say girl named Brittney. She was, sad to say a total ###!!! Rude and impolite. She kept cutting me off and trying convince me that I signed up for the $59.95 monthly fee. Once I was able to shut her up, I explained to her that the charges on my account were unauthorized and that I had been assured that I was not going to be charged anything. After listening to her huffing and puffing she then told me that the $59.95 would be refunded, but the $1.87 was not. So not only will this company screw you into bull [censored] scams and take your money when they tell you they are not, you will also have to put up with [censored]ty customer service as well. I hope everyone will read this before even trying to look at the company's web site.