Auction Monster / They made me very mad!

They charged my account without me knowing anything about it. All they sending the mail is a video. No other info. They say the charge is only 1.88 for the video but noting about charging everymonth. They give you so many days to look over the info. But nothing about charging more money.

pamela dodd.

More Auction Monster Complaints & Reviews

Plus Auction Monster - Unauthorized charges to my account! [126]

A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
Auction Monster is a big scam. I payed for the shipping of this kit to be shipped out to me and I still have not received it I called them to ask about and they say oh we will send you out another one but yet this is the second time this as happen. Because it happened to me last year also I payed it and never got the kit and I even talked to a manager and she told me that she would send me out one for free and still never sent a kit. I have tried selling some of the product and that is a wait of time and money also because some of the stuff I put on ebay and listed in now not in stock any more and now I own ebay 95.00 and only sold a 5.00 shirt that is now no longer in stock. This is a big rip off stay away from these and don't buy this ebay kit or doba or auction monster it all a big scam...
A  26th of Oct, 2007 by
Same problem here, I am a soul parent and thought I only had to pay the original $5.33 they charged me, no where was it mentioned that I would pay an ongoing charge.

I called them after I realized 4months of charges later... They would only refund one months worth and cancel account, still owing me $200 + dollars.

Not sure what to do, I can't afford to be out of pocket this much, guess we all learn from our mistakes, DON"T TRUST ANYONE, especially them!!!

Will be looking into taking legal action.
A  9th of Nov, 2007 by
On the bottom of the sign-up screen it said on the 11th day you will be charged something like 60.00 and on the 30th day there would be a recurring charge for 13.00 for the service. I did not see a recurring fee for the 60.00.