Auction listing agent / It is a scam

1 3867 west market street, suite 256, akron, ohio 44333OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18883832370

When I get this program I thought I was going to get an special program to put auctions in Ebay for diferents companies like Emily Thomas announce on this website "http://www.workathomerecruiters.com/index2.php " I feel like I have been bamboozled, because I do not have recieve any thing that you promise on your web site.

I would like to know when you are going to send me that information, because the main reason I paid US$97.oo was get that program no a EBAY course that you sent me instead my money. Its no fair you act like that this is the principal reason many people do not belive in internet business, please be honest.

Hb

Comments

Wo
  29th of Jul, 2009

We are Customer Support for Auction Listing Employment Agency. We want to make sure that our customers are satisfied at all times. Please contact us via e-mail at support@wahrsupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 251-9132 so we can answer any questions that you may have. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Customer Support
Auction Listing Employment Agency

Au
  13th of Aug, 2009

We are following up to our last message we posted. We see there has not been any activity since out last visit. We assume the issue has been taken care of. If not, please contact us either by e-mail at support@wahrsupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 251-9132. Our customer support team is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Customer Support
Auction Listing Employment Agency

Gr
  24th of Aug, 2009

I read this and if you want some info please contact me at: annebrad@shaw.ca I do not want to sale you anything just got some info that may help as you look to work from home my info is free no I don't mean free and I want your ???? credit card info or paypal and after 30 days I'll charge you monthly I mean FREE just correspond and I'll feed some info yes I have a website and I won't even put it up here for free advertising I just would like to talk to real people and help with real solutions and this offer goes out to anybody sorry I only speak english

Au
  2nd of Sep, 2009

We are pleased to see that no new activity has been posted. This leads us to believe that any issues have been resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us via email at support@wahrsupport.com or by phone at 1(866) 251-9132.

Work at Home Recruiters

Du
  17th of Sep, 2009

this looks to be the same tired looking layout for a scam, , , because it looks just like the others...http://homejobplacement.org/index-pg1

SCAMMERS!

Te
  18th of Sep, 2009

Do not believe this idiots. They are sucking your money. It is all scam!!!

Ba
  27th of Sep, 2009

The person is a cynic, but is probably right this time; of course odds are in their favor. Not much info on this particular "scam" to read yet.

The Bat.

Ma
  14th of Oct, 2009

trying to get hold of accounts @wahrcontacts.com nothing listed . or by phone what is going on? i can be reached at email jpc57@localnet.com i havent heard from this company in about a week.

Im
  16th of Oct, 2009

I admit I'm more than slightly sceptical about this, And I have some simple questions for our friends at 'Auction Listing Employment Agency' before I shell out the (now) $200 dollars you want to be listed. First and foremost, how are we getting access to these Items you want us to post, Secondly, How and from whom will we be getting paid, and finally can you refer me to a couple of your satisfied customers? I hate to sound sceptical, but it sounds far too good to be true.

It
  19th of Oct, 2009

reading things like this makes me feel good that I didn't give them my cash!!!

Ca
  19th of Oct, 2009

I have another point to add to this...Not only do I feel like the article I read misrepresented what was really going to happen, but now I am being contacted by a company out of Utah called PMI that wants any where from $5, 000. to $7, 000. for them to teach me how to put together a website. I feel like I have been taking on the Auction Listing Agency I am definitely not going to fall for this one also. I can't afford to lose the $200.00, that is why I was looking into something to do from home after my full time job.

Or
  16th of Nov, 2009

Just as a small rule to follow, there is never anything right with having to "Pay" a possible employer to get a job with them. I've seen these types of scams for the last 11 or so years, and if you want to get training, well then that's what college courses are for.

There are also so called marketing places that charge you for a job, however in return you have a set of tangable items (such as kitchen knifes, etc, etc). I can see that but as far as non-tangable internet work, no. Something is always up when you have to pay for work. In the end, it's always the person who paid the money who gets burned by these "fly by night" people who supposedly are now earning a 6 figure salary. Take their table as an example of the number of entries per day you'd have to enter to come up with such a salary. Just not possible to do that many entries in 24 hours...

Best of luck to all of you, and hope that you all don't fall for the same scams...it's nice to know that there are websites here who help others before they hand over their money as right now times are tough and jobs are very hard to find.

Go
  17th of Nov, 2009

It is funny how Emily Thomas makes the E-bay Listing Program sound so easy, Has anyone actually completed the program? Is this really Emily Thomas on the video? It is amazing that people continue to scam on a daily basis, and we continue to fall for the scams. I agree, if you want an education go to school. None of these online programs work. They are to confusing once you get into the program. Plus, its all "Pie In The Sky"!!

Don't continue to support people selling these programs.They don't work! Work three hours a day, and you will make incredible money. The program is easy. Just plug into the system and start making money. This is complete BS! I hate to say it, but I was one of the idiots that sent her $97.00. Live and Learn The Hard Way.

Se
  5th of Dec, 2009

has anyone experienced or gone through process? any feedback?

Gi
  5th of Dec, 2009

Yes, this company is a scam. They promise you that upon completion of their course you will be employed as a listing agent working for specific companies. Their promise is that you would receive $5.00 for ever auction you list.
Once I received the first course material, I realized that some thing was wrong because the material was only geared toward Selling on e-bay. I contacted the company, and voice my concerns...I was told that the Ebay course was just a bonus, they want to give you the opportunnity to generate multiple sources of income. Once I finished the course and there were no job offer, I asked them what I need to do to begin working, again a received instructions on how to begin selling on EBay. These criminals are making millions and should be help responsible for their crimes. I want all of you you were scammed to join me in bringing down these reptobates. The first step is to file a complaint with the Attorney general of Ohio, submit all communication and documents received from Auction Listing Employment Agency. Second, you must contact the FCC. Thirdly, send a dispute letter to your credit card company explaining what these criminals have done to you.
I want you to visit this site often for more information on bringing these individuals to justice...I will not stop until I get justice for all of us.

Note: they also work with several other names; MYprofitsites is one of them and is equally deceptive.

El
  13th of Dec, 2009

Definitly scam and they are 100% lier.

El
  13th of Dec, 2009

everything was false statement.

Ho
  1st of Feb, 2010

weekly-consumer-newsletter.com is a recent site I visited stating you could apply to secure a position as an Online Auction Listing Agent for such companies as quoted on site "Thanks to the Internet, Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Calvin Klein, Compaq, IZOD, and Microsoft are now outsourcing positions to people like you who want to work from home." Simply pay $197 for thier training course and you are on your way to making $$$. Their disclaimer at the bottom of the site states with regard to earnings: *INCOME CLAIM WARNING: Testimonials are not typical of most results. Photographs or images are a depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program. Some individuals purchasing the program may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL. These claims are not a guarantee of your income, nor are they typical of average participants. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your input, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. No person or company can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Any and all use of this website certifies you are agreeing to our Earnings and Income Disclaimers. It also claims in the disclaimer that all their testimonials are TRUE!
Is this legit and if not who can stop this as they are preying upon people who have been hit hard in a down economy that may be handing them the last $197 they have with hope it works.

Ra
  4th of Feb, 2010

The reason these scammers are allowed to prosper is because no one is taking any action against them. The authorities are useless and the victims make no attempt to report these evil people.
I believe the internet has great potential to do a lot of good, and those of us who intend to make their living online should do everything in our power to protect our "Market Place" from thieves.

Let us all report every scammer that we come across.

I would suggest that no one should do business with any organization that does not provide you with a telephone number and address. This alone would eliminate the majority of these scammers as they could be tracked and located.

RFF

Mo
  6th of Feb, 2010

Don't do it!
I joined My internet Payday in March 2009 and have been trying to get my money back since then. When i joined up they took over a hundred dollars out and since then i have not received any emails and no contact what's so ever. They than took two more payments our for 2 months of over $200 and it all stopped. I cannot call them email them or my bank cannot get in contact with them.

Home job Placement seems like My internet payday. You pay them and then you never hear from them again.

Where do i go from there? Dont do what i did!!
Study the company, do some home homework.
Monika