auction employment training institute / overchareg and don't return calls

Signed up they overcharged me directed me to another site that is nearly impossible to get away from without adding the extra products to your cart. Tried to contact them everyday for 5 days in, 2-3 differnet forms, to have their support team contact me. I have not had one response in that time and it looks like I have been scammed big time. The telepohone number provided for overseas callers is not connected so I am the mercy of this so called institute. By the way there is no way you could start up and be successful straight away as they claim. The same old but wait theres more - you need to purchase to all the add ons to improve your chances and then there is the incredibly trained support team who are non - existant in my case.

Save your time and your money DON'T TOUCH THIS SCAM

Da

Comments

• Ge
      4th of Jan, 2011

I to have signed up with thwe ebay auction, and yes it is a scam. I have called so many times, just to get any information on the course, or training material.I yet have receive nothing.I am very upset with them.

Gerri

19th of Jan, 2011

I ordered their products on 11/21/10 and cancelled on 11/22/10. I am still waiting for $131.00 to be credited to my card. I have contacted their billing department numerous times, each time I was advised that all the credits had been processed. 1/18/11 I contacted them again, and finally someone who knows what the heck they are doing said, you are right 2 credits 97.00 & 34.00 have been que'd since 12/5/10 but I have never been processed. For those of you who still have not rec'd a refund call 888-514-6755 and listen until it asks if you want more options, when you hear customer service, say customer service. I found this company to be totally mis-leading. I will never make this mistake again.

• Il
      11th of Feb, 2011

I have just done the same stupid thing last night, they have taken a total amount of $395 Aussie Dollars, ### they are, if i want to know how to use ebay, i would just get a freind to show me. I am going to get my money bk you misleading theifs.

• S
      7th of Mar, 2011

Yes, u guys are so right. I am waiting for a refund but, couldn't get a hold of anyone. It's best to deal with ebay directly, instead of going through certain programs. You live and learn!

14th of Mar, 2011

This company is a joke i totally agree. If it seems to good to be true then it probably is and now i am the one left picking up the pieces.

• Su
      31st of Mar, 2011

My name was given by TheAuctionCompany to Wholesalematch.com. I finally agreed to review their website which to offer more items to sell on ebay than TheAcutionCompany. After reviewing the Wholesalematch.Com site, I requesteda refund of my $400 both by phone and email. I did receive an email stating that I was within the 3 day refund window and my $400 would be refunded. I called them again on the 2nd & 3rd days. I was told their server was down and would refund when back up. I did file a dispute with my bank at that time. I've since tried to reach Wholeslaematch.com and the site is no longer on the web and they don't answer the phone. I called TheAuctionCompany and they told me they were not associated with Wholesalematch.com and could not help me. Both companies are a SCAM.

• Le
      16th of May, 2011

I signed up for this as well and someone did contact me and I was sent a resource guide in the mail and all the guide did was explain how to list items on Ebay, something I already knew how to do. They also directed me to a site where I could attend a webinar, but missed the webinar because of my work schedule and I've tried to email them about when the next webinar will be and no responses at all! I also tried to call the numbers they've sent me to talk to a "succes" coach and no one answered. Boy I've learned my lesson! It's best to go through Ebay directly and get in contact with other sellers on ebay.

• Fr
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I purchased the program a few months ago and had problems with there servers so I just stopped. I was contacted by someone from the company recently to see if I qualify for free one on one mentoring. I will write back if it happens. So far I am just out the money I spent and will not pay for mentoring.

• Fr
      14th of Jun, 2011

Like I thought no one contacted me what a surprise. I guess I can now say it was a scam and I hope they get what is coming to them. These people do not realise some of us can not throw away money like that and it does affect us greatly. Trust is getting harder to find with people out there taking advantage of us. Some of us have to work at home with disabilities and have to try to find work from home. My advice is to leave this one alone.