AU Construction / Liar, Thief and Drug User

5530 11th St NSt Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
1.25
Phone: 727 521 3413
Ruined my career of 15 years with Harley Davidson by smoking crack and Pot when I was asleep. I failed a drug test. I thought I was being railroaded by men who were jeolous of my expertise in the field. Instead it was my Fiance lying to me about his drug useage. I lost my career, motorcycle and reputation due to his ignorance. The law will not respond. I want what was mine. My whole life was ruined due to August Umlauf.

More AU Construction Complaints & Reviews

Comments

1st of Nov, 2008
Known felon. Now had rights returned. He is still violation with drugs and firearms.
  18th of Nov, 2008

AU Construction - Liar
5530 11st N
St Peterburg
Florida
Phone: 727 521 3413

August lies to his spouse. He is a cheat and also steals from them. August stole my motorcycle. Uses underhanded practices. August also cheats on all of his women. August is a wanna be biker, Business owner and husband. He can not qualify in any of the above because most of all he wants to be a gangster.
Ro
  19th of Nov, 2008
The man threatened my life. He has anger issues that the law should deal with.
Jo
  18th of Nov, 2009
If you didn't smell his smoke the morning after he smoke weed or crack in the bed room, either you do not have a sense of smell or you're just a fool. What are you doing dating a crack head anyways!!!
Ex
  1st of Jan, 2010

AU Construction - Theif
5530 11th st n
St Petersburg
Florida

Liar. Doesn't pay his help after the help spends their own money on his supplies. Cheats on his lady and has the help cover for him. Cheats with customers wives thinking this will make sure he is paid for jobs.
Ex
  1st of Jan, 2010
Bad business
De
  30th of Apr, 2011
Secondhand pot smoke will not cause a false positive. Can't say I know much about the whole crack thing though. When I was a very young boy I was told continually two phrases, "birds of a feather flock together" and "we are judged by the company we keep."

Those weren't just old adages. Go bang some 7 gram rocks, you won't care about this anymore.

AU Construction Logo AU Construction