ATVSWHOLESALE.COM / KIDS ATV / Yahoo Merchant Fraud - ATVSWHOLESALE.COM

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323-588-2000

I purchase an ATV from ATVSWHOLESALE.COM 12/16/08 for $399. I was looking for a kids ATV and selected this company because it was a Yahoo Merchant and I had positive experiences with Yahoo Merchants. I received the item on 12/24, it was damaged during shipping. UPS inspected item confirmed damages and returned to seller. After some back and forth they sent a replacement out on 1/5/09 which I received on 1/12/09; this was also damaged. I contacted seller and UPS. UPS scheduled a damage inspection. I spoke to Bre who indicated they could send me replacement parts I said no and requested a refund she said she needed to speak to her boss. A male came on the phone said he was the boss/owner and told me to take ATV to a dealer in my area and they would cover repairs. I requested a refund and indicated that I knew of no ATV dealers in my area. I told him his policy on item damaged during shipping is contact them and UPS and item would be returned to seller and new item shipped. The damaged item was inspected on 1/14/09 by UPS and return to the seller and signed for by Esparanza on 1/21/09. I know of no policy indicating that there is no refund. I have not receive a refund nor have heard nothing from the company. At this time the seller has both the item and my money and I would like a refund issued immediately. I don't understand how yahoo is promoting a company like this.

It was until after this company tried to force me to keep a damaged product and refused to issue a refund that I decided to look them up on the Better Business Bureau website. I found this company has a "F" rating which is the worse possible and that my experience was very common for this company customers. http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=100043277

Resolution Sought: I am requesting a refund of $399.99 from ATVSWHOLESALE.COM.
Date Problem Started: 12/24/2008
Date of Transaction: 12/16/2008
Amount in Dispute: $399.99
Product or Service: The product appears to be of extremely low quality(severe damages during shipping). Unethical practices. This company does not stand behind it polices. This company uses many names to conduct business from the same location; however, the phone number is the same [protected].
Here are some of the names this company uses to sell it products:
ATVSWHOLESALE.COM

Metro MotorSports
1450 E Francis Street
Ontario CA 91761

(email contact) Bre@JONWAYAMERICA.COM and Tom@JONWAYAMERICA.COM

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I'm still haven tons of problems with this company and have been dealing with the same issues and have been looking at two four wheelers that I spent 2, 900 on. Both came damaged and both have not been resolved yet. I was also denied on replacing them and at times they have gone as far as hanging up. The so called boss is a women one time and a male another time. They still have not resolved the issues and it's all most 3 months. I just short of driviong from new york to cali to shove these things up what ever bosses ### I run across first. These people are so low they new i just came hom, e from iraq and just wanted to full fill a request my 7 year old wanted before i left. to get 4 wheelers and ride with me. I'm pissed that people can sleep knowing there screwing people to the wall.
    Mr. Barber
    If you get this message try calling me back it's been a week.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Larger Map & Directions
    Nitro Motorsports Inc
    4201 Wilshire Blvd Ste 609
    Los Angeles, CA90010-3607
    Local: 323-277-9000

they changed some info

and they also have changed there pages and changed there entire site because it had false info but I print off the site with false info

• Ga
      21st of May, 2010

Hi does anybody have the latest information on Nitro Sports in LA. I purchase two scooters and they forgot to sign the titles. I donated the scooters to a non-profit but they can't change the title. I need to get the titles signed and notarized by the store. Thanks

Fernando

26th of Aug, 2010

Jonway America is now operating as Viv Motorsports and their phone number is 626-329-4700.

26th of Aug, 2010

Up and stealing again...Jonway America actually has no affiliation with Jonway USA or the Factory Jonway Group China. These guy's have used several differant name to defraud consumers!

Viva Motorsports