ATVDeals.com / Poor communication

United States Review updated:
I bought the bike on june 30th 2008, I did receive communication till i first attempted a dispute of charges with my bank on july 15th. I was told the carrier was r&l then i then i found out its through said transport in indiana. So i tell them i can accept delivery just meet me on my truck on july 20th which was followed by a call saying they couldn't make delivery at all so i tell them i will pick it up on july 30th myself from saia transport. It didn't come with assemble instructions, nor did it come with a title. Online in writing it says within 5 business days you will recieve title, its now been 4 weeks and still now title and noone really know anything about who doing business with whom. very very shady for a business and my problems aren't over, there were no warning sighs of no parts available in my state etc...

What i paid for the bike is not worth the crap i am still going thru if i had just bought from local retail!!!
Over in conclusion, they only care about the sale! not anything above and beyond the call of business wich most people should know about customer service making the customer feels secure that there company is not a scam and we do care but the wasn't the case here. A pathetic business to begin with at not worth my time and money either way. I will dedicate about 60 days to degrading this company to the fullest!!!

You will be hearing from me again, thx Aaron Jordan.

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2008
i bought a scooter and pain 1300 for it paid in full and have not received it yet, my check cleared my bank on july 9th 2008, i want my money back, not the scooter, cabn just amagin what it would be like CRAP. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS CHECKING INTO THIS
  3rd of Sep, 2008
ALL PRO AUTOMOTIVE IS THE PLACE I MADE MY CHECK OUT TO, SO WON'T THEY BE RESPONIBLE???
  9th of Sep, 2008
I also bought a bike from them and they have not sent me my title or my papers of origin. The owner of the atv deals is James Lynch and the vice president is Dan Sabo. I sent a letter on the internet about this company if you want the phone number here it is 1-800-help-fla or www.800helpfla.com this way you can put it on the internet file faster than snail mail. they took the money from my credit card and they said that they credited me but they did not the scooter was bought in June of 2008 and here it is sept what is wrong with these people I email them every day and nothing.I have contacted floridas better business and the police in Fort myers and the floridaconsumer services in Tallahassee My email is mslizmrray@comcast.net let me know how you all are making out with this.
  18th of Sep, 2008
NEWS FLASH CALL DET. SCHEALL (SHELL) HES ON VACATION NOW BUT THIS SHOULD CLEAR THINGS UP FOR US ALL ( 239-477-3839. got this info yesterday from the sec. of all pro automotive.
Zm
  5th of Oct, 2008
In June I purchased a scooter for ~$1500 using Paypal. Ten days later I was told that it was sold out and would I like to pick another model. I did pick another model that was $100 less so Atvdeals refunded $100 to my paypal account. Two weeks later, hearing not a peep from Atvdeals, I call Atvdeals and find out my order has been canceled. They told me to file a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. Well, here it is Oct 5 2008 and not scooter and not Paypal refund. Even though Paypal backed me on this transaction, they have no power to get their vendors to pay up. Anyway, no more big purchases using Paypal for me!!!
  16th of Oct, 2008
These jackasses at atvdeals.com got my money and sent me the bike, but several months laters...no title. I get excuses and late responses about how the company that did this was screwing them. I don't care. Not my problem. They need to fulfill their obligation to me as promised. Does anyone know if they are even still in business?
Br
  27th of Oct, 2008
Purchased Scooter in July 2008 when they send title I find out there is no such company/brand of scooter manufactorer and I can not get a tag in Pennsylvania. ATV Deals will not answer my coorespondence so must take legal actions.
  29th of Oct, 2008
your lucky you got something, them mother f_ckers didn't send me ###, 1300 worth of nothing, ###S
  7th of Nov, 2008
I got a parking lot decoration, the cops said if I didn't receive anything I could go after them for fraud, but since I received it they can't do anything even if I cant use it
  9th of Nov, 2008
I finally have some relief a dealer here in my home town did a little reserch and got ahold of a dealer in California and they got ahold of the Rokota dealer in China and the paper work was never asked for in Fort Myers by atv deals . Now I am getting the paper work for my scooter. Try to get ahold of the manufacturer in China or where ever they are built to see if the paper work was ever sent to Fort Myers. Keep trying there is hope out there.
  12th of Nov, 2008
I just found out James Lynch opened a new shop called Action Motorsports Inc a couple months ago. Website is yourmotorsports.com and phone number is 239-936-2356. Warn people not to buy from this man or his latest fly by night, take the money and run company. Those of you ripped off by him like me, give him a call
Co
  16th of Nov, 2008
hello, i bought a peice of crap sl250-22 shenke scooter from atv.deals and the first thing that went wrong is that the a***holes sent it to coleman arkansas, but i live in coleman texas, and i tried to correct it three times .and they said they would fix it., but i finally had to contact the shipping company, and they said atv.deals had only changed shipping dates not addresses. i finally got it without a tittle, and after bout three weeks i finnally got it registered and put in my name thru the warhouse in texas, where it actually came from, but it took the threat of a lawyer and better buisness beurau. atv.deals said they didnt actually sale it to me, because it came from a warhouse in texas, but the warehouse in teas said we did not sale it to you because, no money changed hands. these are both obvious crooks and should be on trial like you or me would be if we had ripped off so many damned people. oh by the way the scooter is a lemon and, of course they ignore the hell out of me. i hope these people choke on the money they stole from all of us. i only bought it to save money to buy more harley parts., but i lost $22, 000. cory burkey
Jo
  19th of Nov, 2008
http://www.youractionmotorsports.com/ is their new website. you missed the word action in there. the number he posted is right tho.

i sent an email to try to see, but no clue if it is the same people or not.
Jo
  19th of Nov, 2008
it is apparently the same james lynch. the previous poster was correct. here is a website.

again a link to their new site:
and their number
239-936-2356

and here is a link showing that it is indeed james lynch again:
  20th of Nov, 2008
could not get the paper work now what do we do? do we write the newspaper in fort myers and let them do something<
Bl
  14th of Dec, 2008
I also had a probelm with the paperwork, I tried to contact Dan Sabo but the Jerk just kept hanging up on me. I then seen the posting above this one and called 239-936-2356 and the manager at Action Motorsports was VERY helpfull in getting me the missing mso that I needed to register my scooter. It is my understanding that James Lynch is trying to make any problems right.
  9th of Jan, 2009
Finally got James to email me back about the MSO for my bike I bought in July. Seems very apologetic and and promised have his manager get me an MSO by next week. They are staying in contact so far to make sure they get all the info needed. I will post whether he follows through or not.
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Received title today. I finally got in touch with James, and he had his manager put a rush on it.
Cm
  11th of Feb, 2009
If this is the same James (Jamie) Lynch I know, DO NOT TRUST A WORD THIS MAN SAYS OR DOES! He is a con artist and will snow you out of your hard earned money. He will make things right for now but will take you for a ride in which you do not care to go on later. This man has ripped people off on Ebay as well as get rick quick schemes online. I have my own personal issues with this person and when the time is right, his wrongs will be righted.
Kl
  14th of Apr, 2009
I talked to Dan Sabo at all pro automotive. What a ###. He hung up on me and told me to call James. Well i did and James helped me out . He sent me my MSo without even any trouble. It seems Dan Sabo ran the business james just funded it. Dan Sabo ran out on James with hundreds of thousands of dollars and left James refunding everyone. Call Dan and ask him to help at 239 995 3302. tell him how much a ### he is for ripping people off.