atv / harrasment

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I had a loan thruogh hsbc for an atv, i went to the bank and paid my payment, within 4 mth my atv was taking for nonpayment. I called the bank, than went down, it was found that they applied my payments to the wrong account number. I called and explained this to the hsbc rep and she said i still had to pay the full about to get it back. which I could not. So, they sold the atv and now Im getting harrassing calls from ers solution to make up the difference. I just dont get it. It wasnt my fault, I have no atv, they took it. Why do I have to pay the difference. Give me back my atv and I will finish paying

Be

Comments

• Ak
      31st of Aug, 2009
    atv - Product has not been shipped
    County Motorsports
    California

I purchased two atv. One has no power to barely even go and the other can't get it to run. I have called and email several times and now all the phonenumbers they have are disconnected. They were supposed to send me the warranty parts and never received it.

• Md
    New Braunfels
    Texas
    Phone: 830-629-6365
    fun@atvfun.net

We purchased a ATV from them by check on 6/10/10. On 6/29/10 I finally got ahold of someone at Olson they told me that they had cash in hand on 6/20/10 and that it would shipped 5 days from that date. I was also told that I would recieve the ATV on my door step by 7/4/10. Well it is now 8/2/10 and no ATV. I have called them everyday since 7/4/10. They do not answer the phone or do not return calls. I filed a complaint to the Texas BBB. Olson had untill 7/31/10 to answer the complaint. I have now desided to contact a laywer.