atv / harrasment

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I had a loan thruogh hsbc for an atv, i went to the bank and paid my payment, within 4 mth my atv was taking for nonpayment. I called the bank, than went down, it was found that they applied my payments to the wrong account number. I called and explained this to the hsbc rep and she said i still had to pay the full about to get it back. which I could not. So, they sold the atv and now Im getting harrassing calls from ers solution to make up the difference. I just dont get it. It wasnt my fault, I have no atv, they took it. Why do I have to pay the difference. Give me back my atv and I will finish paying

Be

Comments

Ak
  31st of Aug, 2009
atv - Product has not been shipped
County Motorsports
California

I purchased two atv. One has no power to barely even go and the other can't get it to run. I have called and email several times and now all the phonenumbers they have are disconnected. They were supposed to send me the warranty parts and never received it.

Md
New Braunfels
Texas
Phone: 830-629-6365
fun@atvfun.net

We purchased a ATV from them by check on 6/10/10. On 6/29/10 I finally got ahold of someone at Olson they told me that they had cash in hand on 6/20/10 and that it would shipped 5 days from that date. I was also told that I would recieve the ATV on my door step by 7/4/10. Well it is now 8/2/10 and no ATV. I have called them everyday since 7/4/10. They do not answer the phone or do not return calls. I filed a complaint to the Texas BBB. Olson had untill 7/31/10 to answer the complaint. I have now desided to contact a laywer.