Attorney Lawrence Hecker / Took unarthorized payments

2C Gold DriveMercerville, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-570-3039
These People called and scared my wife into giving bank account info to them and have deducted at their will payments we did not arthorize.I see on the internet that they do this to lots of folks.
I live on SSDI and have very little money.They took all of the money out of my bank account and I have none to even eat.

Comments

Bu
  28th of Aug, 2009
Thanks forthe heads up. They have called my cell twice today, and now that I know what kind of ### I'm dealing with, I will not answer or return their call.
Th
  28th of Jul, 2010
File a complaint with Attorney Ethics in NJ (609) 530-4008.

His bar number is 214431965.

He was admitted in 1965 and was once disbarred in 2001, but has been reinstated. They have received numerous complaints about him, so I am sure if they continue to get complaints like this, they will once again take away his bar card.

If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may print an Attorney Grievance Form. Send the original and two (2) copies to the district secretary where the attorney has an office for practice.

District Ethics Secretary
Alan G. Frank, Jr., Esq., Secretary
GAYLORD, RUBINSTEIN & POPP, LLC
850 Bear Tavern Road, Suite 308
Trenton, NJ 08628

Use a complaint like this, but add your own dates and times and examples of conversations.

"Mr. Hecker fails to supervise non-lawyer assistant(s) by using the title “lawyer” or “law office” to cause fear, intimidates, and harasses people with alleged debt. These non-lawyer assistants also refuse to provide the bar number of Mr. Hecker when requested, but claim they are calling from a law office. Mr. Hecker is also engaged in gross neglect and record keeping violations by having non-lawyer assistant(s) calling alleged debtors without verifying information / debt / statue of limitations on such debt. They are using the legal title of, “lawyer” to attempt to collect on “Zombie” debt in which the statue of limitations has expired and no legal course can be taken. If you use any search engine (such as Google) and enter, “Attorney Laurence Hecker” you will see a pattern of abuse and complaints from numerous victims on various, web-sites, bogs, and postings of the same nature."