Attorney Generaldebt from Bureau of Defaulters Agency

1 Review updated:

Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation.
This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter.
It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with the Bureau of Defaulters Agency. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Now this means a few things for you, if you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your manager/Concerned HR department about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
Now, FTC is pressing charges against you regarding 3 serious allegation:
1. Violation of federal banking regulation act 1983 (C)
2. Collateral check fraud
3. Theft by deception (ACC ACT 21A)
If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our company Attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
WE CARRY ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, AND HOME LAND SECURITY YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.
And once you are found guilty in the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost of this lawsuit which totals to $13, 271.15, excluding loan amount, attorney's fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have/can't afford one then the court will appoint one for you.
Michael Davis
[protected]
Attorney General
______________________________________
Confidentiality Statement & Notice: - This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. [protected] and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly

What do I do when I receive these emails???

Kg
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

Jan 26, 2015

I don't understand what this is about. I feel like it is a hoax but am uncertain. I am unaware of any amount totaling what the accusations are stating in the notice. So what do I do about this and anyone else who gets this notice?

• Wh
      Jan 26, 2015

It's a total scam. Throw the stupid letter away and move on with your life.

• Fa
      Feb 19, 2015

I just received this email myself today. Funny, mine showed the exact same amounts as yours and had an attachment of a "supposed" Federal Arrest Warrant that stated it would be activated if I didnt call. I have never heard of any law enforcement contacting you by email.

• Ke
      Feb 23, 2015

I received this exact email today. It's a scam. I already reported it. Also, the phone number listed goes to Magic Jack. This is stupidity at its finest hour.

• Te
      Aug 13, 2015

I received the same email today with the exact amount funny how we all owe the same so I called the number attached and he was a force in male and I asked what the email is all about he says he needs my case number so I say I'll put u on speaker and get it and they hang up on me the number provided was [protected] and what kind of person that is in the legal system would hang up on someone Lmfao scam scam scam

• Mi
      Aug 13, 2015

I just received this
    Same notice in my email they even my social security number their going to put a warrant out from my arrest if I don't respond in 48 hrs what do I do about this