Att.com / Rewardcenter / not found

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I am a rep in the rewards center and i have to tell you every time i get a phone call i do all i can for the customer if they are not eligible for the reward the sales person told them i try to sub it for something they are qualified for another thing is if you are told that you will qualify for a modem rebate (Unless you live in the southern states not texas though)
And you did not order online you will not get the reward no matter how much you yell and scream at us there is nothing we can do. 2. Be nice when you call in if your reward has expired if it is not over 90 days the rep you are speaking with has the pull to remove the expired status (Although sometimes with the visa gift cards this is not possible) although the customer is general y right think of it as if you were doing your job and had someone yelling at you would you be anymore ready to help them or would you rather speak with someone who is calm maybe irritated but seeing how the rewards usally go done we understand why you are the only thing we can do for you is try our best to get you as much of the reward the sales ppl told you you would get if we say we cant do something then belive me we cant we would love to give you what you want and were promised but most of the time it is out of our hands please take this into consideration the next time you call and start yelling at some poor unsuspecting person. Ty i hope to hear from all of you m - f 7am - 7pm ct

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009

I received a letter in the mail saying I qualified for an AT&T reward but the website given is not available.
    What do I do now? I have AT&T U-Verse 200 and was entitled a $200 rebate.

• Bo
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I also received a letter in mail saying i qualified for at&t rewards, website is not there. What now. Bonnie salvaggio

13th of Feb, 2009

i would like to know went will i recieve my reward for my new service i have with att it was up to $150.00

13th of Feb, 2009

Please sent my Reward It was up to $150.00

20th of Feb, 2009

i also received a letter to go to this website and couldnt find it. How do i know what my reward is. sandy king

20th of Feb, 2009

they need to send you to a site that is there

20th of Feb, 2009

They need to give a person a web site thaat is avaliable.

• Do
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I talked to a telephone person, she or he sail I would receive my 40.00 reward in 2 -3 months. I have already have waited for 2 or 3 months with no results. Then I received a letter saying I should go to your web site where I am now. Do I need to enter again or was the telephone call enough?

Dorothy Dahms
    ddahms5582@sbcglobal.net

• Le
      16th of Apr, 2009

I signed up online and was to get $250 back in rebates and as of today I only have received $150 of it. I have called several times and they keep telling me that I have to wait a month for it to show up. I signed up for uverse and it was to be installed on the 18th of August, it was finally installed correctlly August 29th after all of my other services was disconnected by the uverse tech. I went without any service at ll for 4 days and then I pretty must conncected everything myself and told them not to send another tech out, becaue I was tired of taking days off and noboy showing up or them coming out and still not knowing what to do to get it up and runnig. After that it took another 10 days to get my home phone back up and working, because I just told them to connect my old serviceback up and they did that. When I called and complained about it, I was told that I should wait until the new year to get the home phone because it would be better then that it was at that time. I have beenvey upset with the install and someof the customer service. I would call in and try and get my service up and running and I wd just ask to speek to a supervisor so I can get going and they would help me for a few and then if they had to call me back or wait because we had to wait for a tech to come bak out they would never call me back and then when I called them I would be placed on hold for sometimes as long as 20 to 30 minutes. SO I guess I will be calling back in the morning to see how many more months I have to wait to get my other $100.

14th of Sep, 2009

The web site is there stop using the easy way and go to the addr field at the top of the screen and put in the www. Att.com / rewardcenter or call 18778477216, there is a red headed young woman on her cell phne read it if u have uverse click the 2nd bubble if u only had dsl click the 3rd bubble and if u have home phne svc with dsl click the 1st bubble, it is not rocket science. . I also work in cust svc just not with at&t thnk god i have been home on medical leave and i must say its not that cust svc is rude it is that at&t customers are mean just mean, would u like it if the reps were your daughter or son some of u im sure talk that way to them anyway but there is an old saying you can catch more flies with honey than u do with vinger hello, pay attention i write down the reps name and id# and ext if they have one. . As a cust svc rep i can tell u we work just as hard as the rest of u do and im sure u would get everything u wnt or need if u are nice i call cust svc with at&t and i guess the person that spoke with my rep before me must have been really rude so i got there crdt all i did was be nice how hard iwas that and remember they are there to help u but they have jobs and rules to follow. . Dont call in cause u forgot u had a reward and it is now 2009 and u are looking for a reward from 2008 hello u cant even go in to a resturant with a rebate (Coupon) if it is not colored or for the same month so dont think u can call in and expect the world whn u being rude thnk about that for a min

• St
      5th of Feb, 2010

I also had a problem finding the web site that ATT sends you in print. It does not take you to their rewards center. They have to know that this is a problem. I believe they don"t care about it because some people will become frustrated enough to not make a claim for their reward. I find it hard to believe that such a huge corportion has such poor web site setups.
    Steve C

• Ro
      24th of May, 2010

After reading the responceses to the question about att.com/rewardcenter not being found at the web site on the card or notice listed, it appears the persons who are in the customer service business assume ALL persons calling for help or other action, are rude. It also appears that ALL persons asking the question "what to do next" are really not getting a direct answer; ie. "Do this etc, etc, to resulve the problem. I may be nieve, but for myself I'd just want to know what the step(s) to take is. Responding about how customers can be rude ect. doesn't answer the question but what to do would.