ATT.com / lied over the phone, broke agreement, erroneous charges
I was told that my installation fee would be waived because of a past dispute with AT&T that was resolved through the Better Business Bureau.
I called to setup service and informed them of this and they assured me it would be honored.
It has not been honored. My first bill carries the charge along with other charges I did not agree to.
I contacted customer service and they refused to let me speak with anyone willing and able to address the issue while admitting to misinformation. The charges stand.
More ATT.com Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv
- AT&T - service representatives and supervisors