ATT.comflyer for reward

Please be advised that this is the worst service i have ever received in my entire life. First of all they promise you services that they are not capable of delivering. Do not get the telephone service with u_verse. Their telephone system is not compatible to most alarm companies and of course they lie and tell you that they are going to issue you a temporary telephone number until it can be ported over. Of course, the porting takes 7 - 10 days, wait on it. Your safety is at risk. You can activate your system, however, wait for the alarm company to call you. The digital telephone service has not caught up to the technology of the analog att telphones and guess what, some of their employees do not know that. Please be aware that their staff does not have knowledge of that information. If you do not beleive me call them at [protected]. I have had a mini training class from all of the different represenatives that i have communicated with. I know that they push them to sell. It is all about sales, but do not arbitrally lie to customers. This is the most incompetent staff that i have ever encountered. My installation occured on january 25, 2010, until this date march 19, 2010 my phone is still not ported, remember 7 - 10 days. Guess what, i have spoken to possibly 10 - 15 representatives and each time i received inadequate information with absloutely no results. Furthermore, they would put you on hold for about 30 minute interval to tell you that they do not have that information on the computer system. Moreover, i have to give them the same information that will not go into their database, it must go somewhere in cyberspace. When you call back the representative is just amazed and they tell that they have to go through this by accessing this information because it is the only way it will get resolved. Guess what, is it resolved?They also told me that the u - verse information was incorrect therefore, my order could not be processed. I have spent countless break and lunch time at work on hold in addition to travel time to and from work on my cell phone in an effort to clear this matter to no avail. Google, verizon and alltel, please do something (Competition) is good s0 i am counting on you, so that you can shut these people down, it is absoultely horrible with technology today that you have to encounter such an unfavarobale experience at the hands of att - u - verse. When they call you hang_up; if they should canvas your neighborhood run!!! Oh, by the way my reward was suppose to be 200. 00. How about when i completed the att reward center information, it was redeemable for 100. 00. The expected arrival date is april 18, 2010. How about that!!! I will let you know when april 18, 2010 gets here what happen. In addtion to that i had a service man to come to my home, thank goodness he was a honest guy. However, since he left we have been unable to print on my printer. Go figure. One representative told me that we can get the printer repaired and submit the bill to them. Another one stated that they have a department that does trouble shooting, because they are not responsible for this and they do not send a service man out for that. These people have been bad news from january 25, 2010. Thanks goodness something positive came of this nightmare, all of my coworkers that sat in close proximity to me heard the numerous telephone conversations stated to me "we will make sure that no one they know will get this service because of the 100 phone calls that i have made. Well, something good came out of it negative publicity. I am telling everyone that i come in contact with do not do it. If you should decide do the internet and t. V. Please let them keep their telephone service, it is not worth the hassle. I want to get a sign and advertise on my car. In additon, i can not print my comment. Whatever you do please do not inflict that kind of pain on yourself. Nightmare on elm street. Where is freddie?

Comments

• Ru
      Nov 29, 2008

When I applied for DSL I was going to get the basic plan but I was told that if I got the express that I would get a $75.00 rebate.That was back in Aug.15th, 2008.On Nov.24th I called to ask why I still hadn't received my rebate.I was told that we would get a $50.00 rebate and to call [protected] to speak to a ATT Rep. who promised to credit our account for $25.00 which they did.I was told that I would get the remainding $50.00 in the form of a Visa gift card.On Dec. 10th I called again to let them know that I still hadn't received my gift card.Again I was told that I would receive my gift card within 4 to 6 weeks.NOW, I get this letter saying I need to get on line to get my ATT reward.What gives???Why the run around???Why make promises you obiviously don't intend to keep?I am seriously thinking of going back to my Net Zero and cancelling ATT.I am very disappointed with ATT!!!

• Ka
      Dec 11, 2008

I had the same problem until I called att. When you type in www.att.com/rewardcenter, make sure you are typing it in the ADDRESS bar and NOT the search bar. The site IS up and running, and I was able to print my coupon out after all!!!

Dec 11, 2008

I am trying to get cash back on my modem. I have been charged $75.00
    and I am suppose to get $50.00 back. By going to Att.com/rewardcenter.
    From there it tells me nothing on how to do this. It looks like I would get
    set up for a credit card.
    Please tell me how to get this credit going?

Dec 13, 2008

We were told we get $ 45. 00 cash rebat and to go to www. Att.com / rewardcenter and click on rebat, then i get their and it has apply for a reward credit card. So you get me to this site to spend more money, how about just give me the money back. You have may address so just send it to me. Don't try to get more money out of me. Thats not right !
    Rev. Don mccauley

• Vi
      Dec 13, 2008

Unable to access the site, says unavailable down or it doesnt exist. I thought this was avail 24hrs called the [protected] only avail mon-fri 7am-7pm. today is saturday. I put address in both places does not work in either. This seems to be a challenge when they offer you a rebate and you can not access the site and they are not avail by telephone 24 hrs.

Dec 17, 2008

hi, im a att rep with the reward center and im sorry your services are messed up and sometime ours are to, the ATT customer services rep do promisses customers rebates that are not ever what the customer has services for, we at the reward center do are job very well, and to the best we can. we get are info on the customer from att and it is sent to us every night thu a e-file sometime we dont get some and thats why there is problems. so we can add the customer in for (SOME) reward but some we cant because the customer dose not quilf for that reward. im sorry for all the troubles you guys are having with att.

rep

• Do
      Dec 18, 2008

L did not get my 300 dollars reward.My service was install Oct. 28;2008. Today is Dec 18, 2008. I need this money to pay my first billing witch
    is going to be very larage.

Dec 31, 2008

this was the biggest crock of phone service i've ever endured no matter where i log there;s no such site they even told me my phone number was invalid i give them a zero ever time they call me with a survey i have been with this company for years and i;m so dissappointed

Jan 02, 2009

I think this is really great because i am a single person amd sometimes its hard to pay my bills so this rebate check helps me alot thanks at&t i love the service

Jan 09, 2009

As an AT&T rep in the rewards department(but unlike rewRep1190, I can spell), I'd like to clear some things up. First of all it's the SALES people that lie to you about what rewards you can get. Second, you must have your NEW AT&T service for 30 days OR 21 business days. Then you can call the reward center or go online to redeem your rewards which then we will send out to you, it usually takes 4-6 weeks. If you were promised more money than the website tells you, please call the reward center with all your info(ie: order date, speed of internet, tv package, etc). The rep at the reward center should be able to add you into the system for any other rewards you may qualify for. Yes sometimes it does take some time but you will get your rewards. One more thing, our cheapest speed of internet DOES NOT qualify for any rewards, no matter what those stupid sales people tell you, they just want you to switch, they'll tell you anything to make a sale.

Jan 17, 2009

go to http://rewardcenter.att.com
    thats where I finaly found my rewards. remember there is a expiration date on your rewards.

• Ka
      Jan 21, 2009

After I finally got to the right site, it told me my rebate had expired!!! WOW what a farce to get people to sign up then Sorry. If you are entitled to a rebate, you should get it without the big hassle. Very dissappointed.

• Ge
      Jan 25, 2009

To WHom It May Concern;

I have received two out of three of my rebates from ATT. Signing up with U-verse was a needed move from dial-up. The last of the three rebates was surpose to had been mailed on Jan 9, 2009 but has not been mailed and the date is past due. I'm hoping to get my rebate from the modem I purchased. Although I had to pay my phone bill in full but that's o.k. as long as I get my rebate. Hook-up was Nov. 27, 2008 and still waiting ss of Jan. 2009
    G. Carter

• Ad
      Jan 25, 2009

I dont think i have to pay a bill that i was not useing
    My intternet was out of service for more than a month

• De
      Jan 31, 2009

I have no complaints about U-Verse itself or the intranet speed, anything is better than dial up. The phone has a 10 second delay before calls can go through, but I can live with that, no big deal- What I do have a complaint about is the sales people that tell you anything to get you to switch and that is wrong- I waited 4 months for service. 3 times they promised to show and did nnot. The first time the sales person did not even place the order. I even wrote a detailed letter to ATT- no response what so ever. My AOL was turned off for 4 months, because he told me I had to do it that way. I had no phone for over a month. Because when they finally called my previous carrier, to let them know I was switching they shut off my phone and the number I had for 10 years was gone. I had to get a new number in order to get the ATT service (wrong) on so many levels. But when it was finally done, I am basically happy with ATT- I was promise a $200 Cash back and a $100 Gift card. I have received a $100 Cash back and no card. Can you help me out here? I appreciate what I did receive, but would like the rest of the promise.
    D Berdys

• Jl
      Jan 31, 2009

Were is the rewardcenter at, it isn't at att.com/rewardcenter are the go to http://rewardcenter.att.com either. Just send us the att creidt card with the money, this is not know reward just a lot of bulls--t. We must not be to VALUED [protected]@T CUSTOMER. An don't put any expiration date on using it. Let us use it when we want to.
    J.L.

• Gf
      Feb 04, 2009

i spoke with a att rep to get an extension on paying my cell phone the sales rep assured me i had another week to pay it after she sold me on a direct tv installation my cell was disconecteds the next morning as she did nnot have the authority to extend my payment date i had to pay my bill imediately after the collections department was very rude with me.

• Je
      Feb 07, 2009

i have not recieved my 50 dollar rebait for getting att internet service its been 2 months j.waters

Feb 07, 2009

I recieved rewards flyer after the expiration date. And like everybody above have not found a rewards true mail address. I feel that if there is rewards for installing it should be mailed directly to be used as the customer sees fit.

Maria
    Fresno Ca

• Cr
      Feb 10, 2009

The flyer says I qualified for an AT&T reward. I was unaware that I was eligible. Upon checking the webside (rewardcenter.att.com) I was informed that there was no record of any reward due me. Craig, Miami

• Fe
      Feb 10, 2009

I am a rep in the rewards center and i have to tell you every time i get a phone call i do all i can for the customer if they are not eligible for the reward the sales person told them i try to sub it for something they are qualified for another thing is if you are told that you will qualify for a modem rebate (Unless you live in the southern states not texas though)
    And you did not order online you will not get the reward no matter how much you yell and scream at us there is nothing we can do. 2. Be nice when you call in if your reward has expired if it is not over 90 days the rep you are speaking with has the pull to remove the expired status (Although sometimes with the visa gift cards this is not possible) although the customer is general y right think of it as if you were doing your job and had someone yelling at you would you be anymore ready to help them or would you rather speak with someone who is calm maybe irritated but seeing how the rewards usally go done we understand why you are the only thing we can do for you is try our best to get you as much of the reward the sales ppl told you you would get if we say we cant do something then belive me we cant we would love to give you what you want and were promised but most of the time it is out of our hands please take this into consideration the next time you call and start yelling at some poor unsuspecting person. Ty i hope to hear from all of you m - f 7am - 7pm ct

Feb 14, 2009

I was told I would get $100 for signing up, am I suppose to do something or will it just come in the mail, I can't figure this website out

Feb 14, 2009

Can't figure out how to redeem by rebate, was told I would get $100 for signing up

• Up
      Feb 17, 2009

Some valued customers we are, where is the website? Where are the rewards? So glad I spent all that money converting to att&t...now I know better.

As I was promised

1025 W Central Ave.
    Bluffton Ind. 46714

• Pa
      Feb 17, 2009

They (Att) made promises that they didn't keep. Just talked to att rep i got a $50 check. Looks like that is all i'm gonna get because of att rep lies.
    Please send the other $125. 00.
    P. Graham
    Eight mile, al

• Fr
      Feb 20, 2009

I was due $150 rebate for re-connecting with AT&T. I have still not received it after several months. I have tried to call AT&T many times and am always put on hold, then connection broken. I have tried to find a web site to inquire about the rebate, but have not been successful. Please help!

• Cr
      Feb 20, 2009

i was due a $150 rebate for re-connecting with at&t and i still have not got ### and i have been calling and they say the same thing i will be geting it in the mail i have not got nothing yet
    plz help me with that.

• Wi
      Feb 20, 2009

Why don't you just mail the reward? Why send a letter to log onto this Web site for nothing except to complain. Why don't you put how to redeem my rewards? I was due a $50 rebate for connecting to the internet from my home phone. plz help with this. You also have a expiration date for redeeming what I can't find.
    William R. Smith

Feb 23, 2009

I have been with att for four years and they have given me the run around ever since being a customer. I am fed up and will never refer att to anyone I know I have phone, cell phones 3 lines and now internet and they cant get it right

Feb 23, 2009

they suck

Feb 24, 2009

I haven't yet received the $60.00 check I was promised for signing up with U-Verse and Elite Internet connection. When will I get it. The change was made on Jan. 6th, 2009.

• Th

my check is not here $50.00 as promised/this website is bogus
    send check to:
    theresa melka
    335 w. van norman ave
    milwaukee, wi.53207

• Ol
      Feb 24, 2009

I had ATT Uverse installed on Nov. 18 2008 and was told to expect $100 for doing so. It is now Feb, 24, 2008 and no check has come. Also I agreed by phone to have my internet service updated and that ai would receive a Visa card $50.00 reward for doing so. That was in January 2008. To date I have received nothing. Are you going to keep your promise? Ollie Price 18748 Loomis Ave Homewood IL 60430bobo

i want my reward

Feb 25, 2009

last time i want my reward

• Fr
      Feb 25, 2009

i have att/cell phone-internet-landline, and recieved rebate letter for up tp $150.00, and to click on rebate center franklin perdue 6204-old springville road, Pinson, Al. [protected]- c-[protected]-and internet

Feb 26, 2009

Right now I:m sorry we changed over to AT&T U -verse . Everthing the salesperson said did not add up when we recived our first bill. I should have stayed with Dish TV

Feb 26, 2009