Att.com / Modern rebate
ATT.com promises consumers a DSL modem rebate of $49.99 with purchase of modem with DSL service on their website. This rebate is still offered on att.com to residential customers as of Jan. 2008. However, it is impossible to get the rebate form for the modem.
My first rebate form request was the end of November 2007, just after setting up my DSL line. I was assured by a customer care agent that I would receive a postcard rebate form in the mail soon. After waiting a week, I contacted customer care again regarding the rebate, I was told the rebate form was shipped with my modem. When I said I never receive the form, I was told again to "wait" for the postcard in the mail. December 2007, I contacted the rebate hotline [protected]. The rebate "specialist" said that ATT no longer use rebate postcards as of Sept. 2007! Then she offered to send a rebate form in the mail.
As of Jan. 2008 I have yet to receive my rebate form for the modem. Att should have all rebate forms available for download on their website. However, att.com chooses to rip off consumers by making the rebate process difficult and time consuming.
More Att.com Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading