ATT.com / Modern rebate

ATT.com promises consumers a DSL modem rebate of $49.99 with purchase of modem with DSL service on their website. This rebate is still offered on att.com to residential customers as of Jan. 2008. However, it is impossible to get the rebate form for the modem.

My first rebate form request was the end of November 2007, just after setting up my DSL line. I was assured by a customer care agent that I would receive a postcard rebate form in the mail soon. After waiting a week, I contacted customer care again regarding the rebate, I was told the rebate form was shipped with my modem. When I said I never receive the form, I was told again to "wait" for the postcard in the mail. December 2007, I contacted the rebate hotline [protected]. The rebate "specialist" said that ATT no longer use rebate postcards as of Sept. 2007! Then she offered to send a rebate form in the mail.

As of Jan. 2008 I have yet to receive my rebate form for the modem. Att should have all rebate forms available for download on their website. However, att.com chooses to rip off consumers by making the rebate process difficult and time consuming.

Va

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

I am still waiting for my modem rebate of $49.99 since being asked to join your DSL on September 23, 2008.
    Every time I call about it, or mention it to someone who calls me, I am put off. I was first told it would take three weeks; then four weeks' then one more week; then three more weeks; and then 6 to 8 weeks.'Well, all of those times have passed, and I still don't have my rebate check!
    Please check into this matter at your earliest convenience, and let me hear from you as to when exactly I may expect to receive my rebate.
    Thank you for understanding my dilemma,
    Jamie Van Ostrand

• Na
      2nd of Dec, 2008

How do you register fot the rebate? My bill is not reflecting the charges correctly or not what I was told. This looks like a scam just to get people to switch.

13th of Jan, 2009

You have made this rebate offer very difficult to receive. I do not appreciate this. So far I've encountered numerous attempts to receive my rebate visa card in the mail to no avail. I'm very confused with how to receive my rebate. Is this a scam to just try to get people to use att services . I am very upset.

8th of Apr, 2009

i am wanting to know when i will be getting my rebate cards

8th of Apr, 2009

i havcarde not got my rebate

8th of Apr, 2009

i have not got my rebate card yet

8th of Apr, 2009

when will i get my rebate card

• Re
      4th of Dec, 2009

i have yet recieved my rebate we have paid almost three bills now.you can never get aperson on the phone freddie hester.