AT&T Wireless / poor customer and wireless service
I have had more problems with AT&T in the last few weeks than I have had in the last year. I have had a lot of dropped calls and poor voice/call quality recently. Also, the LTE reception is not good where I live and travel a lot. Now that the foliage is on the trees, the reception is even worse in the area and non-existent inside of my house. My data speeds are quite slow as well. I am lucky to get even 3 to 5MB download speeds. There are also a lot of dead zones on AT&T. I use to have Verizon, and I had strong coverage everywhere-even inside of buildings. If you live in Cincinnati, Ohio, I would recommend going with Verizon.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - International charges
- ATT - all services 
- AT&T - customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was.