AT&T Wireless / poor customer and wireless service

1 757 Eight Mile RoadCincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:

I have had more problems with AT&T in the last few weeks than I have had in the last year. I have had a lot of dropped calls and poor voice/call quality recently. Also, the LTE reception is not good where I live and travel a lot. Now that the foliage is on the trees, the reception is even worse in the area and non-existent inside of my house. My data speeds are quite slow as well. I am lucky to get even 3 to 5MB download speeds. There are also a lot of dead zones on AT&T. I use to have Verizon, and I had strong coverage everywhere-even inside of buildings. If you live in Cincinnati, Ohio, I would recommend going with Verizon.

Ph
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

16th of Aug, 2008
    At&t Wireless - No reward yet
    www.att.com

its been since may of 2007 I switched back to at&t at that time they were running a win back reward and as of aug of 2008, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!

• St
      11th of Sep, 2008
    At&t Wireless - Connectivity
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

There is no wireless service north part of the Las Vegas Strip (north of Wynn Hotel). The phone indicates no service. This started yesterday (9/10/08) in the A.M. and has not been corrected. Everyone in the office where I work that has AT&T wireless is having the same issues. This is frustrating since we would normally have decent service in this area.

thanks..

• Ke
      20th of Sep, 2008

Over 2 years ago I made a complaint about connectivity issues in the Manson, WA area. I was told by a technical support officer that plans were in the works to investigate and improve the network in that area. Nothing has been done. Whoever placed the towers or decided to use existing ones failed to survey the area to insure connectivity. Since sufficient time has elapsed, I expect ATT to do something about the problem by fixing it within the next 30 days. Over a year wait is unreasonable, unrealistic, and is definately not customer service, but 2 years? What does it take, a lawyer? Original Complaint date: 8-2006,

20th of Jun, 2009

my husband put two receipts in one envelope and only received one rebate back we bought 3 phones what do i do now?

20th of Jun, 2009

My husband put the two receipts and Upc codes sent to one Nokia phone rebate offer after we bought three phones

• At
      13th of Oct, 2009
    At&t Wireless - HORRENDOUS SERVICE
    AT&T wireless
    Massachusetts

Customer service reps have no clue what they're doing. Not their fault, the company doesn't train them properly. They totally botched a very very simple operation and made me spend hours on the phone and in the end failed to solve the problem. I am terminating my service with them and never coming back.
    I will be contacting the better business bureau and starting an Anti ATT blog online.

• St
      6th of Dec, 2009
    At&t Wireless - Unfair proration of final bill
    AT&T Wireless

Beware of AT&T's practices if you are terminating service. My bill cycle ended 12/1, and I canceled my service on 12/2. AT&T is charging for a full month of service from 12/2 through 1/1 and refuses to issue any credit.

• Ar
      20th of Apr, 2010
    At&t Wireless - I was billed for their mistake
    At&T Wireless
    att.com

I purchased a wireless device in April 2009. I have had to send the defaulted device back twice and each time I was billed for their mistake. Each time I was told that the device was under warranty.

• Wo
      20th of Apr, 2010
    At&t Wireless - They simply do not work to keep their customers happy
    att.com

I have been an AT&T customer for many years and have just switched to Verizon because I am very unhappy with the customer service at AT&T. They simply do not work to keep their customers happy.

• Cr
      9th of Jun, 2010
    At&t Wireless - Unwanted servcie features
    Massachusetts

Have been a customer of AT&T for 6 years. Have bought a couple of phones from ebay and now am being charged for features I don't want based upon the fact that I bought a smartphone on ebay and inserted my own sim card into it. I'm getting different answers from different customer service reps. They are not consistent and are trying to extort $30.00 for features I do not want, didn't sign up for, and don't need!

12th of Jul, 2010

I work for AT&T and it is industry standard that if you purchase a smartphone you must have a data plan with that phone some may even require a texting plan too. The idea behind a Smartphones is that it runs off of a computer operating system and enables you to access the internet, which is why most people buy those phones. If you don't want to use the internet you can always switch to a basic phone by swapping your sim card into that phone and calling AT&T with the IMEI of that phone and you can have that data plan dropped. I will warn you that if you try using the smartphone again the data plan will be added back on to your phone bill.

• Me
      26th of Jul, 2010

We have what I call sometime service, but full time billing, I have call at&t about this and all I get is run around they tell me it must be my phone, but my wifes, two children, and a dozen friends must have bad phones also, also most of the time when I call there so called costomer sevice 9out of 10 people you talk to you cannot even understand, AT&T your so called service SUCKS

• Ze
      5th of Sep, 2010
    At&t Wireless - large unexpected charge

I changed from the $25 to the $15 data plan to save $10 a month and was hit with an undisclosed $36 upgrade fee.

• On
      5th of Jan, 2011
    At&t Wireless - bad service
    at&t
    charlestont town center
    charleston wva
    West Virginia

at&t gives you 3 days to show proff of emploment its the worst company to do svice with when my contract up im leaving them they are rude and wont listen to anything im going to tell all my freinds to go with a diff carrier

• Je
      16th of Apr, 2011

at&t is suck. I never go back!!!

24th of Jun, 2011
    At&t Wireless - denial of service
    11062 donna rd.
    Conroe
    Texas
    gotsnap1@yahoo.com

this is the second complaint that i've written.i was told that i was denied wireless service because i already exceeded my additional line limit, this is impossible because i have never had service with at&t or any other wireless company.if there is anything that can be done to resolve this issue i would be grateful.thank you ANN HAMBY 11062 donna rd, conroe, tx 77306-gotsnap1@yahoo.com

• Mf
      24th of Jun, 2011

I don't have much to say besides that AT&T sucks. EVERY ONE!! That has them complains. - Including me.

• Mf
      25th of Jun, 2011

I have commented on a few AT&T complaints. (maybe yours) but I have to say you would probably be better off. Everyone complains about them.

• Cr
      25th of Aug, 2011

I don't really understand what is meant by a "line limit", but when AT&T fails to cooperate in resolving complaints :send your complaint to BBB, Attorney General's office, and the FCC. You will get a resolution.