AT&T Wireless data / poor service
I purchased an AT&T 3G 881 USB wireless connect card and service contract 6 months ago. Traveled all over the country with it. Poor, slow, unreliable service. It periodically locks up my late model computer.
Its 3:30 am local time. I just got done upgrading my firmware and software for this product. I tested the performance. Latency is 85 SECONDS, 30kbps download and 24 kbps upload. Showing 71db signal (good). There is nothing wrong with the hardware, the service is terrible.
This service is more frustration that useful. Do not waste your money on this ineffective service. The advertising is a fraud.
More AT&T Wireless data Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading