AT"T Wireless / don't care about customer satisfaction

Att is so useless it is unreal.

I am a 10+ year customer - who needs a new phone. So after paying 15K plus over that time - I really would like to get a bberry bold.

Costs 300 bucks - I figure - why not see if they care to keep me as a customer.

Talked to a rep who offered to cancel my service when I explained I thought they might want to help me out with the pricing of the unit and I was unhappy.

I wrote 2 e-mails which either the person reading them does not actually read the content - or perhaps are system generated responses.

Try another provider - I will.

Bo

Comments

• Av
      27th of Jan, 2010

During the fifteen years of patronage that you cite, you have used the services of AT&T at the price that you both agreed upon. It is not bad service to deny you "special" pricing because of your tenure, it is simply that they ask you to live up to your end of the agreement. If you want a new phone, pay the price...if you don't want to pay what everyone else does, get two tin cans and a piece of string and stop whining.

• Ha
      20th of Jan, 2011

WHY ARE YOU "ENTITLED" ? HEY HOWS ABOUT ATT GIVE ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS FREE 300.00 PHONES?? NO. .ITS A BUSINESS . YOU ARE A CUSTOMER.. STOP BEING SPOILED