AT&T Uverse / I did not receive my reward

1 Waterbury, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203 755 6905

i referred my daughter to at&t uverse for computer, telephone and television it was installed on9-23-08 my daughter registered with her phone number on line which is what it said to do .i called after eight weeks and was told it would be coming soon each month after that i called and was told the same thing i spoke to supervisors. they all told me they were working on it i called on march 3 2009 and was told after all this time i was not eligable they never told me this before and i think this is a scam i feel they cheated me out of my reward because we followed the directions on line why didnt they tell me 3 months ago that i wasnt getting it they are supposed to be a reputable company i think i should consider changing companies and not referring anymore people for this service this is the second referral i got nothing for

Comments

• Na
      1st of Jun, 2015

Yes, they don't tell you that you have to apply for it online and you can't apply for it until you have had the service for one month and then they will send it to you within 60 days. Also note the expiration date as if you do not use it right away it will expire and they are banking on the fact that most people will forget to apply and will not use it right away and then the fish and bait method will work exactly like they planned. Good luck on trying to get someone to help you as those days are gone!

• Na
      1st of Jun, 2015

I find it so funny that AT&T places their ads on this site posting their false and impossible rebates and rewards cards! Your daughter should call and tell them she will cancel if they will not give you the promised rebate! Shame on them!