ATT Uverse / uverse

1 United States

On August 18, 2018 I received a call from ATT about my Internet. They persuaded me into switching from Dish TV to Direct and bundle Internet. I was told it would only cost me approximately $80 per mo. After the installation the Direct TV/Uverse is not working properly and they will be out this Monday to fix. I got a bill saying I owe $185.67. I called last week and got the Phillipines and was on hold for an hour. The manager agreed to call me back in 5 hours which she did and got an ATT person on the phone as well. They said the problem was that my bill was not yet combined but my bill for the month will be $83 + tax. Again I got a bill for the $185.67. Again I got the Phillipines and again they had to call me back. THen I called Amercia and they said that there is a $105.00 fee for installation. No one ever told me I would have to pay for installation. I already have Uverse so why would I have to pay that and I got a review of my order from Direct TV and it says "0" installation fee. ATT today told me they emailed my order and the fee was on there. I never received that at all. And the manager that I spoke to last week never told me that either. Thisi s all news to me. I do not feel I should have to pay this installation fee. I was never told by ATT that I would have to pay this. I would never have switched if I had known this. Please help me. I have been an ATT customer for years.

Patricia L'Abbe