ATT Uverse / installation of services never fulfilled

On July 7th I requested cable and internet services from ATT/Direct TV. The original installation dates were to be July 13th and the 19th. I received different email confirmation dates for the 19th and the 20th. No one showed on any of these dates. On the 20th an hour after the appointment window had expired I phoned customer service and was met with insincere apologies and instructions to simply wait. I waited until 9:30pm where I was told the technician stated he/she made contact where no contact was made. This technician, I found out later placed my order on hold for inability to make contact, a customer service agent was supposed to contact me regarding the hold being placed on order and of course I was never contacted by anyone. I again rescheduled for the 27th where again no one showed up. I contacted someone again by website who promised me someone would be there on the 3rd of August and here we are on the 4th of August and no one has showed still. I have taken the liberty of cancelling this order and will recommend that no one ever use your services. Just for information purposes the original order ID# is [protected] the installation order # is RV6-1133472 and the account number is # [protected]. Although I am pretty certain by the way every thing has been handled so far nothing will be done to accommodate me for the time lost and at the fact I still do not have cable or internet services. Thanks for nothing guys, really disappointing.

Se