AT&T / uverse installation

1 Oak Park, MI, United States Review updated:

I was scheduled to have an upgrade for my uverse from 30 to 100 mbps. I was scheduled on may 24, june 5, and june 14 and june 18. I waited each time from 12-4 that is 16 hours of my time tethered to the office in case they would come. They never came each time. They did not call to cancel. I called and complained and rescheduled each time and to date the update never happened. My account number is [protected]. Elissa irons - at 15220 lincoln st. Oak park, mi 48237. What should I do now? At&t has been my service since 1980. This is no way to treat a loyal customer. Please resolve this issue promptly. I have spent countless hours on the phone complaining and rescheduling and have gotten nowhere. I have spoken with supervisors and escalation specialist.

Please help me. I can not spend anymore time on this issue. Please contact me promptly for a resolution. Thank you.

• Updated by elissa irons, Jun 18, 2018

4 times they scheduled an upgrade ane 4 times they did not show up and did not call to cancel

• Updated by elissa irons, Jun 18, 2018

please schedule an upgrade that they will keep the appointment

El
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      18th of Jun, 2018

you are just a atm to them they do not and never care about customers
    only being paid
    all you will get when you call ( supervisors and managers are meaningless titles) are excuses and non answers
    nothing is ever there fault
    personally I would go with a better provider

• Dw
      23rd of Jun, 2018

Four years ago I signed up for AT&T internet, and scheduled a appointment for installation. They told me it would be about a week before a tech could come. I was suppose to get a $100 gift card for being a new customer. They missed this appointment, along with some other appointments, without calling. Long story short, when they finally went for the install they went to the wrong house, and they gave them MY $100 gift card. Over a month of back and forth went on. I called and canceled the service, and wouldn't you know the next day I received equipment in a box. I told them they could pick up, or I would return it. That same day I had called Comcast. The next day I had Comcast internet up and running. I NEVER had service with AT&T, but I got billed for it. I called and told them I wouldn't pay for 0 services. I didn't! This has been on my credit reports since. FAIR? NO! I'm still not going to pay for nothing.

• 9w
      23rd of Jun, 2018

@DWHunt odd how they charge you for something they failed to do r even start
    hopefully you disputed this on the credit report