ATT / uverse

redding, CA, United States
I don't know about a reply but att uverse in my area is the worst. it fails to work at least five times a day it is so slow that sling tv won't work even on the lowest quality setting. "and I am paying for elite service" elite my butt!

even the phone quits when the internet go's down! the internet has quit every day since they forced me to change from standard dsl to uverse! as soon as another service comes to my area I am going to quit att altogether. this from a guy that has had the same phone number for 40 years

and I still have my PacBell, net email address that's how long att has been collecting a monthly bill from me and if charter or anybody else comes to town I am going to switch so fast you won't even get to see my butt flying out the door the technicians have been coming out once a week or so for two years and it is never fixed the phone and the internet fails to work at least five times a day it never gets up to the advertised speed and att has been ripping me off for years if I can join a class action against them I will you can take this uverse thing and stuff it where the sun don't shine :mansad:
Gr